I know I am not the first to say it. I was late to the bandwagon for sure but it is time to face facts and the Grizzlies need to fire Chris Wallace immediately. In the last 8 months we have seen him trade Troy Daniels and a second round pick (that Phoenix turned into Elfrid Peyton today), signed Rade Zagorac then waived him before the start of the season, signed Ben McLemore for Tony Allen's money, allowed Tony Allen, Vince Carter and Zach Randolph to walk for nothing, waived 2016 first round draft Wade Baldwin to keep Mario Chalmers who can walk as an unrestricted FA this summer and fired the Head Coach he hired 18 months earlier. 

He has lost complete control of situation. He needs to go. 

3 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I know I am not the first to say it. I was late to the bandwagon for sure but it is time to face facts and the Grizzlies need to fire Chris Wallace immediately. In the last 8 months we have seen him trade Troy Daniels and a second round pick (that Phoenix turned into Elfrid Peyton today), signed Rade Zagorac then waived him before the start of the season, signed Ben McLemore for Tony Allen's money, allowed Tony Allen, Vince Carter and Zach Randolph, waived 2016 first round draft Wade Baldwin to keep Mario Chalmers who can walk as an unrestricted FA this summer and fired the Head Coach he hired 18 months earlier. 

He has lost complete control of situation. He needs to go. 

Welcome aboard!

If we could've truly gotten Mudiay, or Winslow for Tyreke a week ago.  Then Wallace is a supreme idiot and should be walked out of the building immediately.   

Like i said earlier i can talk myself into the logic of keeping tyreke and hoping that translates to us having a better shot at keeping him longterm.   

But i am only on that bandwagon BECAUSE of the assumption that he didn't fetch former lottery picks or a first. 

I 100% sure he has no long term plan on what hes trying to get accomplished. Hes just winging it

Whoa, when Chip gets on the bandwagon, its gotten serious!

Let us not forget the pick to Boston that is looming. Or Parsons.

If he hasn't been fired for his immense amount of blunders up to this day, he's not going to be fired for anything.

Yes, Chip has been a faithful fan....and still is I'm sure. I'm with you here it's past time.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Whoa, when Chip gets on the bandwagon, its gotten serious!

Let us not forget the pick to Boston that is looming. Or Parsons.

Signing Parsons alone would be enough to get most GMs fired. If we had an owner that gave a crap Wallace would be gone by now

I am hopeful that Pera will sell the team soon, once the team is sold then Wallace would def be out. Pera is a big part of the problem as well. It's just not a good situation. Cant have an owner who doesn't care how good the team does or who is even on the team.

It is embarrassing to be a Grizzlies fan, he embarrassed all of us! I have never been this upset being a Grizzlies fan since day one back in the Vancouver era in 1995. I hope Reke just quits on the team and lose the rest of the games for us on purpose. Everyone from Marc to Mike to Kobi Simmons should see this team has no future unless some big FO changes are made. Fire Chris Wallace!

In true KBM style, after this season, i will never pay attention to a team that has Wallace making decisions. If he is not fired, I’ll resign as a fan due to the fact that ownership doesn’t care at all.

5 minutes ago, MemphisX said:

In true KBM style, after this season, i will never pay attention to a team that has Wallace making decisions. If he is not fired, I’ll resign as a fan due to the fact that ownership doesn’t care at all.

Not a word from KBM today....I'm a little worried.

I was just told by a workmate and season ticket holder that he already called his ticket rep and told him as long as Chris Wallace is associated with the team he wouldn't be renewing his tickets.

:o

I have a dream that Valentine's Day's Chalk Talk will be hosted by the new GM and not Chris Wallace. It's just a dream right now but I hope it will turn into reality. 

The people of Memphis need to boycott going to the games until Chris Wallace is fired, or Robert Pera sells the team.

26 minutes ago, guillermo said:

Is CW even calling the shots? Or is he just the PR mouthpiece? GM in name only

This is why I get uncomfortable taking shots on Wallace.  Sometimes I feel like he's just the man taking the bullets for Joe Abadi, Ed Stefanski, and/or John Hollinger, and maybe even Straus.

Or maybe I should say, I get uncomfortable ONLY taking shots on Wallace.

It's a dysfunctional FO.

1 minute ago, Gradey said:

Totally agree, this guy is a clown and needs to join the circus.

Problem is he has made our team into a circus