oldmanGrizz

Parsons return?

He is another player who screws up the development of young players.

He is not worth it.  Make his azz sit.  Only use him if desperate.  If he doesn't like it, that's tough.  Either way, it's lost money anyways.

Knowing the grizz, they will throw him back in the starting lineup.

I'm fine playing him except against winnable teams, so play him against Utah, not Atlanta.

The addition of Parsons is not going to make a difference in most the games, especially if Tyreke is gone.

Use this year to figure out how to best treat his knee, if there is any way.  Also, let him have the green light to shoot whenever he's out there.  Just make sure to get him healthy for 2018-19.

If we are tanking shut him down, at best give him 15 or 20 minutes off the bench. Or trade him, which is probably impossible with that ridiculous contact. He hurts us more than he helps us at this point. Develop the young guys. Parsons is a has been.  

1 hour ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I'm fine playing him except against winnable teams, so play him against Utah, not Atlanta.

The addition of Parsons is not going to make a difference in most the games, especially if Tyreke is gone.

Use this year to figure out how to best treat his knee, if there is any way.  Also, let him have the green light to shoot whenever he's out there.  Just make sure to get him healthy for 2018-19.

^ This, especially first point

If he's able to play at a decent level, this gives us a chance to see how he can be used with the other players we'll be keeping, rather than having to do it next October. 

I'd like to see him out there again. Could be fun. He could be a deadeye now.

On the other hand, I want Martin to get a good bit of time.

So I guess not too much fun would be a good thing.

If he did come back, I don't see him getting much playing time. Would probably be on some crazy restriction. I'd like to see him out there for 15-20 min.

Him retiring makes about as much sense for him as returning all of the money he has made while injured.

He needs to hang it up and stop robbing the city of Memphis of millions. Same thing happen to my Texans when we signed Brock for no reason. Thank you Browns. 

He was the most efficient producer on our team on both sides of the court when he was healthy. Strange seeing so much bias if we are just talking ability.

Now, ability to play 1/3 of a season without sitting out? That’s what sucks for everyone involved. At some point, you have to consider the comeback may not happen

4 hours ago, Back2Grizzness said:

He was the most efficient producer on our team on both sides of the court when he was healthy. Strange seeing so much bias if we are just talking ability.

Now, ability to play 1/3 of a season without sitting out? That’s what sucks for everyone involved. At some point, you have to consider the comeback may not happen

I think for us we are all at that point...

On 2/5/2018 at 7:39 PM, They Call Me Mr. Klondike said:

He performed at the halftime show if the Super Bowl last night

No, that was another white guy from Memphis out there lip-syncing to the pre-recorded music.

this is going to sound like a a--hole talking ,i.m hoping he is force to retire, this mess is not going a way. retire. do a buy-out and get him off the books

23 minutes ago, lions said:

this is going to sound like a a--hole talking ,i.m hoping he is force to retire, this mess is not going a way. retire. do a buy-out and get him off the books

In an normal job, in a normal workforce, missing so much time at work would make the HR dept declare you as "medically unfit for work" and you would lose your job

36 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

I was like how can we hear him so clearly standing around a those screaming people/fans/boughtcrowd

How did his voice keep singing through the p.a. system and tv feed when he was prancing down a pathway with the teeny-boppers dancing along side the time he forgot and pointed his mic (prop) totally away from his body while still (sort of) half-*** mouthing the words?

Not to be too picky here but past Super Bowls where the talent actually performed:

James Brown; ZZ Top

Aerosmith

U2

Paul McCartney

Rolling Stones

Prince

Tom Petty

Bruce Springsteen

The Who