Sign in to follow this  
The Stro Show

NOLA @ Memphis 1/10/18

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Rookie wall?

possibly

or maybe he is being used all wrong by Bickerstaff. He should be on the 2nd unit not a starter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Mario's 3 is a good choice - lets us evade the decision on whether we want to win. 

Now the Pels decide. 

 

OK, Reke decided. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a great chance to gain ground on some of the bottom dwellers and we blow it with a meaningless win. 

Edited by 10SC-2-TOKYO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimBC said:

So Mario's 3 is a good choice - lets us evade the decision on whether we want to win. 

Now the Pels decide. 

Bickerstaff nearly cost us the game.

He is not a good coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Had a great chance to gain ground on some of the bottom dwellers and we blow it with a meaningless win. **** this team.

Right.  Now in a 3 way tie for 3rd.  What the **** was Cousins thinking on that drive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Bickerstaff nearly cost us the game.

He is not a good coach

Depends what his orders from the FO are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this