Sign in to follow this  
BigHunkALove

Clippers @ Memphis 12/23/2017

3 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

I thought it was a pretty entertaining game. One of the more watchable games we've had recently.

Offensively yes, it was watchable for once.  Overall, both these teams were rather scrubby, dribbling around head down, open layups, would not watch again.

20 minutes ago, Southern Dreadz said:

Beating the Clips is a good Christmas present. 

It's never wrong to beat the Clips. 

The loudest the arena has gotten is against a Griffin-less Clippers team on the second night of their back to back.  Sad year it is, but beating the clippers is better than losing to the clippers.

3 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Good on ya Wells its been a while

Always,  Hunk, the forces of evil can only prevail if good men refuse to resist. I may not have time for a lot of posting between my job and home life, but Grit n Grind forever.

1 hour ago, SC Grizz said:

Simmons looks like a keeper. Wouldn't mind if he took Chalmers' minutes on a more regular basis

+1

7 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Will that be Gasol's fault too?

DOC RIVERS will be the next memphis grizzlies coach

9 hours ago, Memfizz said:

The loudest the arena has gotten is against a Griffin-less Clippers team on the second night of their back to back.  Sad year it is, but beating the clippers is better than losing to the clippers.

I doubt that, I imagine it was louder against GS earlier in the year.

1 hour ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I doubt that, I imagine it was louder against GS earlier in the year.

Obviously, I'm really just talking as of late.

14 hours ago, lions said:

DOC RIVERS will be the next memphis grizzlies coach

7 hours ago, guillermo said:

Image result for doc rivers meme

No way!!  He has to stay in LA and further junior's career.  I don't think there is any way the Grizzlies could land a superstar like Austin Rivers, and he's too good for Memphis, plus we couldn't afford him, after all, he would cost upwards of $30 mil per season with his talent.

8 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

No way!!  He has to stay in LA and further junior's career.  I don't think there is any way the Grizzlies could land a superstar like Austin Rivers, and he's too good for Memphis, plus we couldn't afford him, after all, he would cost upwards of $30 mil per season with his talent.

It was just a few years ago that most posters on this board thought he was garbage, take a look at him now.He could've been had cheap when NO let him go.

22 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

It was just a few years ago that most posters on this board thought he was garbage, take a look at him now.He could've been had cheap when NO let him go.

He is way better than I expected, but I still don't like him (or his dad), after all, they're Clippers!!!

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

He is way better than I expected, but I still don't like him (or his dad), after all, they're Clippers!!!

I blame his attitude on his dad, I can't stand him even though he did coach the Cs. He got a gift from McHale and parlayed that big time. I always thought he could be a big time player.

On 24/12/2017 at 6:14 PM, Wells said:

Always,  Hunk, the forces of evil can only prevail if good men refuse to resist. I may not have time for a lot of posting between my job and home life, but Grit n Grind forever.

Ditto brother ditto