Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Miami @ Memphis 12/11/17

4 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

That’s working real well right now... Reke shoot, DD try and rebound... sounds offensive plan.

Not my fault the FO built the team this way.  You asked for this game, i gave the best answer.   Reke was never planned on saving the team but being a scorer off the bench.  He's done a good job this year.  

I said this team was fragile and would miss the veterans and would continue low scoring games as long as marc gasol was here during a preseason game and got ragged for it.  I  had the grizz missing the playoffs in 10th.  They are just worse than i imagined.

1 minute ago, GF#1 said:

And Marc neglects to even attempt to beat the soft double. They bait him to pass the ball, and he takes it.

LOL, the “soft double”... the correct play is to pass out of the double, ideally you would want the double to come and then pass out and rotate for a open shot... problem is that shot is not consistent.

Sense of urgency, huh?  Marc gasol with 5 points in this 2nd half while the heat open up a 18 point lead on the road.

All f'ing talk.

He'll get points now the game is decided.  All he is thinking is his stats now.

in all seriousness, they are struggling to score and have only 70 points through 3.5 quarters.   Does anyone see a win upcoming anywhere in sight?  This this could get really really really bad.  Washington is going to kill them up in WAS.  Why would anyone think they could be ATL?   BOS?--loss.  Then go to GSW--loss.  At PHX?  Who knows?  You can assume nothing with this team.  They are so bad.  

Mike might as well not come back and rehab his Achilles the whole year so they can get as good of a pick as possible. Just think, Mike getting paid $30M to NOT play cause that is what is best for the team.  That shows how far Wallace has driven this franchise in the ground.

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Also cmon JB isn't going to commit early career suicide here.  I think our coach isn't dumb enough to risk Marc firing him by running the offense away from him.   JB KNOWS whatever he does Marc has to sign off on it first. 

Role player production, superstar ego. Not a good combo.

Our $94 MIL MAX MAN has made a stunning conytribution of 9 pts; because of this, and his extended playing time of 20 mins he gets a well deserved rest.

And you girls are carrying on about everything instead of the bleeding obvious......

2 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

LOL, the “soft double”... the correct play is to pass out of the double, ideally you would want the double to come and then pass out and rotate for a open shot... problem is that shot is not consistent.

LOOOOL. A soft double means that a perimeter defender barely sags into the post. Marc Gasol aggressively dive baseline, drive into the paint, turn and shoot, etc. At the first sign of an extra defender, he's so hell bent on making "the right play". Role guys don't have that mindset.

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Tyreke is in Merc mode now.  He is going to start playing for his next team from here on out.    This team is done. 

and that is just too bad.  Earlier in the season when he was leading the 2nd or 3rd best bench unit in the league, I was hoping he might like it here and want to stay.   How Im sure he is wanting to get on the next thing smoking and get out of here.   It really is a dumpster fire now. 

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

Our $94 MIL MAX MAN has made a stunning conytribution of 9 pts; because of this, and his extended playing time of 20 mins he gets a well deserved rest.

And you girls are carrying on about everything instead of the bleeding obvious......

ok I'll bite, what is the bleeding obvious??

5 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

No a good post scorer who commands the amount of touches Gasol gets can either go around his man, go through him or shoot over him. A soft double isnt working on him.

Just now, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Losing at home yet again. This time to a team under .500. Just blow this sorry azz team up.

Hasn't it already?

Just requires the final execution, remove Marc Gasol, then this team will be on par with the Sydney Kings in the Australian League

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Hasn't it already?

Just requires the final execution, remove Marc Gasol, then this team will be on par with the Sydney Kings in the Australian League

This team would be no worse without Marc. I'm not kidding.

2 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Losing at home yet again. This time to a team under .500. Just blow this sorry azz team up.

Gasol better be out next game with "ankle rest" or something.   No reason to keep rolling this crap team out.   Tank is gassed up full of ammo and keys in the ignition.   

This has to be the straw that broke the camels back, right? I mean, there's no coming back from this.

Nuke this thing already.

and Chris Wallace will do nothing.  Just sit back and collect his fat check and watch this monstrosity he has built implode on top of itself.  

Heck, they can let JB go--I bet he would be happy to get out of this he!! and just let Marc be a player coach since he has to approve whatever goes on anyway.  

And JB will say in his post game presser--"we have to learn how to........."   "We have to learn to do this or do that."   Its the same thing everytime. No one will be honest and say this team is not together.  They are going through the motions.  Firing Fizdale has put the team in a death spiral.