Sign in to follow this  
oldmanGrizz

Marc fined

Recommended Posts

marc becoming a good leader on this team . something this team needs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lions said:

marc becoming a good leader on this team . something this team needs 

Based on what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oldmanGrizz said:

He got fined for saying that? I would complain but we won so **** it

1 hour ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

@245,000 - 15,000 = @225,000 

I think he still gets paid pretty well per game! I hope he says it more often too.

That must be that new math, 22nd century stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lions said:

marc becoming a good leader on this team . something this team needs 

How is he a good leader now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Someone start a GoFundMe page!

I just heard Mike Conley was going to pay it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

He got fined for saying that? I would complain but we won so **** it

That must be that new math, 22nd century stuff

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Memfizz said:

How is he a good leader now?

somebody being vocal on this team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GF#1 said:

Based on what?

some one being vocal on this team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lions said:

somebody being vocal on this team

I think you guys have a skewed ones of what being vocal is suppose to entail.  See Vince Carter as more recently for our team used to yell but uplift players to be better and smarter. Marc whines, puts his head down, acts superior, points fingers and feels sorry for himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Memfizz said:

I think you guys have a skewed ones of what being vocal is suppose to entail.  See Vince Carter as more recently for our team used to yell but uplift players to be better and smarter. Marc whines, puts his head down, acts superior, points fingers and feels sorry for himself.

Yeah. Being vocal isn't always a good thing. What you say, when you say it, and how you say it is everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

Yeah. Being vocal isn't always a good thing. What you say, when you say it, and how you say it is everything.

Also, players that are putting it all on the line giving 110% get a lot more respect when they bark at others. Marc isnt doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dwash said:

Also, players that are putting it all on the line giving 110% get a lot more respect when they bark at others. Marc isnt doing that.

Truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this