Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ New York 12/06/17

1 hour ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Yes indeed.   He is so far out of his comfort zone it aint even funny. 

I guess you are changing your mind about starting a Evans now. 😉

16 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Maybe we should trade Tyreke and let Parsons be our 6th man. Then we could clear the way for Mikal Bridges. Parsons might make Tyreke expendable. 

:lol::lol::lol:

19 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Maybe we should trade Tyreke and let Parsons be our 6th man. Then we could clear the way for Mikal Bridges. Parsons might make Tyreke expendable. 

You just made a thread saying we are championship contenders and the first "critical" goal was to resign Tyreke. 

5 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

His getting upset with teammates and throwing hissy fits is a huge part of why he was never a leader in the first place. This type of behavior didn't magically appear the past few games. It's his MO.

Nah... holding players accountable is normal, players get upset with each other, that’s not a problem... being a leader is not patting players on the back and telling them they are fine when they aren’t... I haven’t seen the “hissy fits” but I guess folks see thing differently.

3 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

You just made a thread saying we are championship contenders and the first "critical" goal was to resign Tyreke. 

Y'all warped my mind about him. That's why. 

3 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

Nah... holding players accountable is normal, players get upset with each other, that’s not a problem... being a leader is not patting players on the back and telling them they are fine when they aren’t... I haven’t seen the “hissy fits” but I guess folks see thing differently.

I'm kinda with you. I don't see them as hissy fits. I wish other guys would hold him accountable for his mistakes though. No one on the court ever gives him crap. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Y'all warped my mind about him. That's why. 

Well he had a bad game tonight and is better suited as a backup point forward than a starting PG. I'm sorry your opinions on players change hourly. Sounds like a roller coaster.

2 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

I'm kinda with you. I don't see them as hissy fits. I wish other guys would hold him accountable for his mistakes though. No one on the court ever gives him crap. 

I agree, there is no player that gets in his face but we really don’t have that guy... 

55 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Zbo and TA being gone has allowed him to show his true spirit on the court. They would have smacked him back in line.

He ****** after every missed play.  Yeah, that'll teach em..

The Diva levels are over 9000.

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Zbo and TA being gone has allowed him to show his true spirit on the court. They would have smacked him back in line.

For a minute there I thought you were talking about Tyreke. It's a shame that it doesn't matter how gasol plays y'all just waiting for a loss to dump on him some more.

52 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

I guarantee if you have played the game you have whined... Every player whines, you guys act as if Gasol is the only player that whines... most of the best players have been whiners, Labron is one of the biggest whiners in the game and don’t even talk about Chris Paul...

Jeez dude you can't be serious. He's easily one of the most animated out there...sure LeBron, cp3, Green whine a bunch too but Gasol isn't any of them.

Can knock fans for not wanting to see that **** on their team. 

49 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

Wait you guys have been whinning about Gasol not being a leader, that’s the reason they fired Fiz... now if he gets upset with a teammate he is throwing a hissy fit... 

THROWING TOWELS, HISSY FITS, AND STOMPING FEET ISN'T LEADING.

2 hours ago, grizlsg said:

This is true, teams not only don’t fear our kick outs, they bait us into it...  It the reason Gasol can’t play down low, teams pack the paint on him and dare us to kick and shoot... 

Grizz shot a higher percentage from 3 than they did from 2 tonight.

2 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

After the 1Q, just a horrible game. Back to 1 on 1 play, Tyreke out of control, Chalmers is just horrible, Harrison looked better and Parsons was okay  but everyone else's effort was lacking. 

Gasol getting hurt didn't help any. I don't think they scored at all after he was taken out in the 1st Q.

2 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Back to the drawing board with JaMychal Green.

This is what I'm talking about re: CONSISTENCY

JMG made 6 points on 7 shots, that's almost 50% shooting, 2-3 from 3, that's why he needs to be shooting more 3s. He passed up 1 late that he should have taken.

2 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

Well he had a bad game tonight and is better suited as a backup point forward than a starting PG. I'm sorry your opinions on players change hourly. Sounds like a roller coaster.

So Tyreke had an off game tonight, If he had been able to nail the last 3 I saw him shoot, things might have turned out differently. The way I see it is no one is talking about how they were able to claw their way back from being 17 down and get back in the game.

11 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I guess you are changing your mind about starting a Evans now. 😉

Nope, i think starting him is still our best chance to win games.   He is just not a natural PG which was all i was saying.   

i,m hoping the grizzlies go 26-32 the rest of the way so my 34-48 win total/loss comes true 

4 hours ago, lions said:

i,m hoping the grizzlies go 26-32 the rest of the way so my 34-48 win total/loss comes true 

So, what you are saying is that you are not really a Grizzlies fan...:angry:

7 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

So, what you are saying is that you are not really a Grizzlies fan...:angry:

i.m making a JOKE out of a BAD SEASON