Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ New York 12/06/17

Tyreke is frustrating. Why can't the grizzlies find a sf that isn't a cancer to this team? Is it the curse of Shane Battier that we are resigned to always have boneheads, since we traded him.

Rudy, Parsons, Jeff Green, Tyreke. 

6 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Tyreke is frustrating. Why can't the grizzlies find a sf that isn't a cancer to this team? Is it the curse of Shane Battier that we are resigned to always have boneheads, since we traded him.

I agree, Tyreke needs to be waived.

3 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Tyreke = cancer, but he is a "must" to re-sign and will be integral for the Grizzlies competing for championship.

See? I get to change underwear again.

9 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

Y'all laughed at Ryan Hollins, but he was better than any backup big we got..

nahhh.... Hammed, Speights, Koufos, Wright and maybe more

5 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

Pointing out the obvious is whining? Interesting.

Either way, we're not the ones out there playing the game.

I guarantee if you have played the game you have whined... Every player whines, you guys act as if Gasol is the only player that whines... most of the best players have been whiners, Labron is one of the biggest whiners in the game and don’t even talk about Chris Paul...

1 minute ago, GF#1 said:

Tyreke = cancer, but he is a "must" to re-sign and will be integral for the Grizzlies competing for championship.

See? I get to change underwear again.

He is a great 6th man, but a terrible teammate, terrible at winning time, terrible at a lot of stuff. 

Yeah get ride of Tyreke, we need more Harrisons and Martins... Tyreke can actual score, what the h3ll is he trying to do???  We need more dribbling...

After the 1Q, just a horrible game. Back to 1 on 1 play, Tyreke out of control, Chalmers is just horrible, Harrison looked better and Parsons was okay  but everyone else's effort was lacking. 

1 minute ago, grizlsg said:

I guarantee if you have played the game you have whined... Every player whines, you guys act as if Gasol is the only player that whines... most of the best players have been whiners, Labron is one of the biggest whiners in the game and don’t even talk about Chris Paul...

I have played. Whining to the refs is one thing. Throwing hissy fits when your teammates dont do what you like is another thing. Its divisive behavior. It serves absolutely no purpose. It can only hurt. Especially when the whiner has so many faults in his own game. It creates internal mental competition among each other.

5 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

nahhh.... Hammed, Speights, Koufos, Wright and maybe more

No I'm saying Ryan Hollins is better than our current backup bigs. Him and Wright provide pretty much the same thing, but Hollins was more durable.

Back to the drawing board with JaMychal Green.

This is what I'm talking about re: CONSISTENCY

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

I have played. Whining to the refs is one thing. Throwing hissy fits when your teammates dont do what you like is another thing. Its divisive behavior. It serves absolutely no purpose. It can only hurt. Especially when the whiner has so many faults in his own game. It creates internal mental competition among each other.

Wait you guys have been whinning about Gasol not being a leader, that’s the reason they fired Fiz... now if he gets upset with a teammate he is throwing a hissy fit... 

6 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

No I'm saying Ryan Hollins is better than our current backup bigs. Him and Wright provide pretty much the same thing, but Hollins was more durable.

I will give you that. His nickname was bootycall. The Grizzlies only called him when they needed him.

5 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

After the 1Q, just a horrible game. Back to 1 on 1 play, Tyreke out of control, Chalmers is just horrible, Harrison looked better and Parsons was okay  but everyone else's effort was lacking. 

Maybe we should trade Tyreke and let Parsons be our 6th man. Then we could clear the way for Mikal Bridges. Parsons might make Tyreke expendable. 

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

Back to the drawing board with JaMychal Green.

This is what I'm talking about re: CONSISTENCY

The problem is what is the grizzlies offense at this point? I have no clue at what they are looking to do. The other thing is that he is immediately doubled when he posts up because teams down fear our kick outs.

This is true, teams not only don’t fear our kick outs, they bait us into it...  It the reason Gasol can’t play down low, teams pack the paint on him and dare us to kick and shoot... 

16 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

Wait you guys have been whinning about Gasol not being a leader, that’s the reason they fired Fiz... now if he gets upset with a teammate he is throwing a hissy fit... 

His getting upset with teammates and throwing hissy fits is a huge part of why he was never a leader in the first place. This type of behavior didn't magically appear the past few games. It's his MO.