Sign in to follow this  
Blue Bear

Lorenzen Wright's Murder Solved?

5 minutes ago, Dwash said:

No not a gun if thats what you mean lol.

Okay, well enlighten me.  I ain't hip to what the term "side pieces" means.  I'm not young anymore.

4 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Okay, well enlighten me.  I ain't hip to what the term "side pieces" means.  I'm not young anymore.

Lady friends

3 hours ago, Dwash said:

Ren certainly had side pieces and even carried them in public during the day time. Pretty disrespectful so you can only imagine what the household atmosphere was like. Not that he deserved what he got.

Most professional athletes got side pieces and thots all over the place. That's nothing new an dthe overwhelming majority of the women put up with it for the lifestyle, which quite honestly isn't any different from the avg household. I think the last statistic i saw said like roughly 60% of married men admit to cheat and over 50% of married women. That's not uncommon at all and especially not with professional athletes. i definitely don't think it leads to abuse in the home.

I was mainly talking about that cockamamie story about mysterious men visiting their house looking for Ren and him leaving with a box of drugs. All fo that stuff was clearly made up to cover her tracks. She was the one trying to kill him, not anyone else.

1 hour ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Most professional athletes got side pieces and thots all over the place. That's nothing new an dthe overwhelming majority of the women put up with it for the lifestyle, which quite honestly isn't any different from the avg household. I think the last statistic i saw said like roughly 60% of married men admit to cheat and over 50% of married women. That's not uncommon at all and especially not with professional athletes. i definitely don't think it leads to abuse in the home.

I was mainly talking about that cockamamie story about mysterious men visiting their house looking for Ren and him leaving with a box of drugs. All fo that stuff was clearly made up to cover her tracks. She was the one trying to kill him, not anyone else.

I agree that a lot do it but how many OPENLY carry around side pieces? Most atleast try to hide it from your partner and in Memphis a guy like Ren with hus status knows full well it will get back to his wife. Im saying when you dont respect your partner enough to even try to hide it, your home must have a bunch of turbulance.

I dont know why she thought so little of her husband and kids father, but I do know if you publically embarass a woman by doing stuff like that then its 10x worse than just cheating.

3 hours ago, Dwash said:

I agree that a lot do it but how many OPENLY carry around side pieces? Most atleast try to hide it from your partner and in Memphis a guy like Ren with hus status knows full well it will get back to his wife. Im saying when you dont respect your partner enough to even try to hide it, your home must have a bunch of turbulance.

I dont know why she thought so little of her husband and kids father, but I do know if you publically embarass a woman by doing stuff like that then its 10x worse than just cheating.

Well, I don't know about you but I have lived in multiple cities with major league sports team and/or spent a lot of time in them. I don't think it's as rare as you think. People don't care. They got money. I'll just leave it there because I could tell stories.

If that was the problem she should have moved on. They had already divorced. I have a hard time believing that was the problem when she spent the majority of the $1mil insurance policy for the kids on herself, not only that she apparently tried to kill him before as well. Sometimes, evil is just evil, no other explanation needed. 

2 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Well, I don't know about you but I have lived in multiple cities with major league sports team and/or spent a lot of time in them. I don't think it's as rare as you think. People don't care. They got money. I'll just leave it there because I could tell stories.

If that was the problem she should have moved on. They had already divorced. I have a hard time believing that was the problem when she spent the majority of the $1mil insurance policy for the kids on herself, not only that she apparently tried to kill him before as well. Sometimes, evil is just evil, no other explanation needed. 

A lot of women are evil brother.

3 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Lol you arent getting what Im saying. Its not really the act itself. If two sides "dont care" enough to even hide in any marriage it then it cant be a very strong relationship. They arent even faking it anymore at that point. They probably didnt like either other much. The way Rens mama wanted her gone tells me it wasnt the best relationship either.

9 hours ago, Blue Bear said:

A lot of women are evil brother.

Agreed. I would say a lot of people in general are evil though but evil women are much more likely to get a pass in society, especially if they come up with a story saying they were treated wrongly. They get a lot more sympathy from society than evil men. 

9 hours ago, Dwash said:

Lol you arent getting what Im saying. Its not really the act itself. If two sides "dont care" enough to even hide in any marriage it then it cant be a very strong relationship. They arent even faking it anymore at that point. They probably didnt like either other much. The way Rens mama wanted her gone tells me it wasnt the best relationship either.

Well, I agree with that to a certain degree but you're making an assumption on why they got married in the first place. I have no idea. People get married for all types of reason from financial stability to fame and fortune to satisfy society so they won't be judged to a baby is on the way,  etc etc etc and once they get married they have their own rules, there are a lot of open marriages out there. I don't judge other people's marriages from the outside because you never know the terms of someone's marriage or why they were married in the first place. i mean, she started dating Ren when he was in hs and she was at the age she should have been graduating college. From what I heard, she was very controlling of him from the get go. Also, open infidelity doesn't necessarily mean there are problems in the marriage, a lot of people (both men and women) put up with that and stay whether it's for money or it doesn't bother them because they are cheating themselves or they have an arrangement or whatever. Once again, pro athletes are a different breed and open cheating isn't uncommon and it may not even point to problems in the relationship. it depends on the couple and every couple is different. 

I think all of this is a moot point thought because the Wrights got divorced and shortly after the got divorced she tried to kill him in Atlanta. She was charged with attempted 1st degree murder as well because there is ample evidence that  her and that guy tried to kill Ren in Atlanta earlier in 2010. And then they finally killed him later that year. I don't think that's a woman scorned. I think it's a pure evil POS who was money hungry but that's just my opinion.