Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Minnesota @ Memphis 12/04/17

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Gonna be nice to replace rio minutes with Mike's

Chalmers simply should be waived for Kobi or some other gleague scoring machine. They dont seem to be hard to find these days.

I can say bye to Wright too. He isnt bad but he has no future with Memphis, stays hurt, is very thin and gets pushed around at times and isnt better than Davis.

A win is nice, a win off a Butler miss is doubly nice. 

11 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Chalmers simply should be waived for Kobi or some other gleague scoring machine. They dont seem to be hard to find these days.

I can say bye to Wright too. He isnt bad but he has no future with Memphis, stays hurt, is very thin and gets pushed around at times and isnt better than Davis.

Every time the Grizz has to sub players in, I think most of these guys wouldn't be on another roster. I doubt Harrison, Jarell or even Ennis would make another team other than maybe one or two other franchises as dysfunctional as us. I also think Ben Mac will be another wasted signing and roster spot.  

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

This is a trap game for Minnesota. Very easy for them to get overconfident headed into the game and not take care of business in the game. 

Called it! 

1 hour ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I think marc got rid of the real problem

Yep, Marc got rid of the real problem. 3 games, each of them got better and better dramatically. 

Finally, at last.  A win!

Way to stick with it until the end.  Chalmers on bench, Harrison on the floor at the end.  He may not score much but he makes good decisions usually.

Just now, chipc3 said:

Called it! 

We have always (since 2009) had a good record against the Wolves, but still, I thought we'd drop this one.....

20 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I will admit, Davis has made him look expendable. 

Just now, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Did Marc just say "Overall we won so f--k it"?

My son was like so hurt...I was thinking what Marc was. 

Just now, f-dizzle said:

Tyreke and Marc emraced like brothers. Keep 'em together. 

Dump Parsons ASAP

3 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Probably lol.

2 minutes ago, f-dizzle said:

My son was like so hurt...I was thinking what Marc was. 

I replayed it like 2 or 3 times and I didn't hear anything else. Anyway, they needed to win this one cause if they would have lost this one, it would have been a backbreaker.

Yeah, Ben Mc and Rio need to go, absolutely drag the team down.  Harrison has actually improved which is nice to see.  I would still like to see Kobi get time at the backup point once Conley gets back.

The way the team has been playing the last 3 games, a healthy Conley and Parsons make this team pretty **** good again.  As long as the style remains and we don't revert back to the iso ball.

7 minutes ago, Teddy.B said:

Every time the Grizz has to sub players in, I think most of these guys wouldn't be on another roster. I doubt Harrison, Jarell or even Ennis would make another team other than maybe one or two other franchises as dysfunctional as us. I also think Ben Mac will be another wasted signing and roster spot.  

You gotta be kidding me, Harrison and Jarell both are playing much better. McLemore is playing worsse than anyone.

1 minute ago, LilFrontOffice said:

Our offense looks so much better under coach JB! 

Now we can all wonder if Marc was the one who saw through the crap.