Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

Predict the Grizz next win

Recommended Posts

the sad thing about this season , i may be wrong with my 34-48 .the grizzlies may now only win around 25-28 games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, guillermo said:

do we have a pick (we get to keep) in this upcoming draft?

That might be a good question for the "do we tank" thread even though the season is pretty much ruined already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Grizzlies have their 2018 draft pick and can’t get rid of it because they have a trade outstandingninvolving the 2019 draft pick. That pick is lottery protected as well I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

The Grizzlies have their 2018 draft pick and can’t get rid of it because they have a trade outstandingninvolving the 2019 draft pick. That pick is lottery protected as well I believe.

1-8 2019, 1-6 2020, unprotected 2021.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2017 at 7:38 AM, lions said:

the sad thing about this season , i may be wrong with my 34-48 .the grizzlies may now only win around 25-28 games

Word. 

My 40-42 prediction looks like a pipe dream now.  I knew the grizz would drop some but dayum.  Mike gets hurt early (no surprise), Marc acts like a diva and throws this team under the bus and now there is team chemistry issues and a fired head coach.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

 

Be prepared for us to pick 8th in 2019, 6th in 2020, and then win the lottery in 2021

And there will be a Lebron/Shaq/Tim Duncan type prospect available 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight- we looked much better vs the Cavs, and without Labron we win that game. He just took his team home. Team is coming together to face adversity- Season is not lost. you guys seriously have short term memory. We can turn this around- and once Conley is back on the floor with Tyreke/Gasol we now have 3 legitimate scoring threats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say Saturday at home against Okc. Looking at the schedule we may be 15 games under .500 by the end of Dec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Memphisyank said:

Tonight- we looked much better vs the Cavs, and without Labron we win that game. He just took his team home. Team is coming together to face adversity- Season is not lost. you guys seriously have short term memory. We can turn this around- and once Conley is back on the floor with Tyreke/Gasol we now have 3 legitimate scoring threats. 

Turn back around to what though. Best case scenario is eeking into the playoffs and getting roasted by the Warriors. After that its barely missing and getting a low lottery pick and probably end up picking a marginal role player.

Then if another injury happens...

Thats the real problem. That first week was an abberarion. AT BEST when comparesd to the rest of the league this team has an average ceiling. Holding teams sub 100 every night is tough to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Turn back around to what though. Best case scenario is eeking into the playoffs and getting roasted by the Warriors. After that its barely missing and getting a low lottery pick and probably end up picking a marginal role player.

Then if another injury happens...

Thats the real problem. That first week was an abberarion. AT BEST when comparesd to the rest of the league this team has an average ceiling. Holding teams sub 100 every night is tough to do.

We will see- I think this is a better team than the team we had last year. Unfortunately we just have the injury bug again. I wish we would have kept either Carter or Zbow just for the veteran presence in the locker room. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Memphisyank said:

We will see- I think this is a better team than the team we had last year. Unfortunately we just have the injury bug again. I wish we would have kept either Carter or Zbow just for the veteran presence in the locker room. 

I wish we had kept Carter or Allen just to keep McLemore off the roster right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight, the Grizz has played 2 good games out of the last 3 if JB doesn't tell Tyreke he needs to pass the ball more.Perhaps Tyreke should tell JB that Harrison is a much better passer than he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I wish we had kept Carter or Allen just to keep McLemore off the roster right now. 

Lol McLemores poor skills are just magnified by the lack of decent ball handlers on the team. But he is about as one dimensional as T Daniels, just more athletic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2017 at 8:31 AM, El Guapo said:

We're do a win, so I'm going with Minnesota on Monday.

Kudos on nailing the prediction.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Kudos on nailing the prediction.

 

Thanks! Where do I pick up my prize?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dwash said:

Lol McLemores poor skills are just magnified by the lack of decent ball handlers on the team. But he is about as one dimensional as T Daniels, just more athletic.

More like no dimensional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2017 at 8:31 AM, El Guapo said:

We're do a win, so I'm going with Minnesota on Monday.

Good call...walk around work today like Tom Brady looking for a high five, and make people ask you why...

 

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this