Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

(7-12) vs. (13-7)
conley-gasol-parsons-gt-400x300.jpg

Date/Time: Wednesday, November 29, 7:30 pm CT

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: None

Officials: James Capers | Derrick Collins | CJ Washington

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Mario Chalmers Dillon Brooks Chandler Parsons JaMychal Green Marc Gasol
201596.png 1628415.png 202718.png 203210.png 201188.png

Spurs Starting 5

Patty Mills Danny Green Kyle Anderson LaMarcus Aldridge Pau Gasol
201988.png 201980.png 203937.png 200746.png 2200.png

Benches

• Andrew Harrison
  • Mike Conley
  • Deyonta Davis
  • Tyreke Evans
  • Jarell Martin
  • Ben McLemore
  • James Ennis
  • Ivan Rabb
  • Wayne Selden
  • Brandan Wright
  • Davis Bertans
  • Bryn Forbes
  • Rudy Gay
  • Manu Ginobili
  • Joffrey Lauvergne
  • Kawhi Leonard
  • Dejounte Murray
  • Tony Parker
  • Brandon Paul
  • Derrick White

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Spurs: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

This will be a really interesting thread.  If they win, will we hear "we needed a coaching change?"  or if they lose will we hear "more of the same?"

27 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Is Parsons playing tonight? Didn't think he would be back that quick.

Can the Spurs give Stephen Jackson a 10-day contract? Game would be much more interesting.

4 hours ago, GamesOut said:

This will be a really interesting thread.  If they win, will we hear "we needed a coaching change?"  or if they lose will we hear "more of the same?"

to me is going to be if we are competitive or not because the last few game we have not been even close to that.

I predict we play an inspired game but slowly fall behind in the second half before losing by +15.

Or we get hammered from the tip-off.

Grizzlies expected to start Tyreke Evans, Ben McLemore, Dillon Brooks, JaMychal Green and Marc Gasol tonight against the Spurs.

I wanted the grizz to draft kyle anderson back in 2014, but they picked his teammate instead. 

If spurs are still without leonard, we should have at least a shot at winning tonight, but with homecourt and more experience in the lineup, i'll go with spurs 100-95.  Closer game than what some would expect.

Fwiw, i don't think tyreke evans likes marc gasol or likes playing with him, because he realizes marc is truly the selfish player on the team.   Tyreke is far better than marc in setting up teammates yet the ball will go through marc mostly. 

I hope pau posterizes his brother and talks **** to him afterwards.  He has always been the better player.   Age is getting him now though.

14 minutes ago, tmoneyinmphs said:

I wanted the grizz to draft kyle anderson back in 2014, but they picked his teammate instead. 

If spurs are still without leonard, we should have at least a shot at winning tonight, but with homecourt and more experience in the lineup, i'll go with spurs 100-95.  Closer game than what some would expect.

Fwiw, i don't think tyreke evans likes marc gasol or likes playing with him, because he realizes marc is truly the selfish player on the team.   Tyreke is far better than marc in setting up teammates yet the ball will go through marc mostly. 

I hope pau posterizes his brother and talks **** to him afterwards.  He has always been the better player.   Age is getting him now though.

Lol Tyreke is a horrible assist man. Including when he tries to throw lobs 🤣🤣🤣.

tyreke has horrible court vision too. 

I have gotten the feeling they don’t like playing together.

I’m not sure that Reke doesn’t like playing with Marc as much as their games aren’t suited together. Marc is about ball movement and using all 5 players. Reke is about one on one play and getting everyone else out of his way.

Hopefully tonight they overcome their differences and work together for the betterment of the team.

7 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I’m not sure that Reke doesn’t like playing with Marc as much as their games aren’t suited together. Marc is about ball movement and using all 5 players. Reke is about one on one play and getting everyone else out of his way.

Hopefully tonight they overcome their differences and work together for the betterment of the team.

If only Gasol was a little more like Tyreke in his approach.

41 minutes ago, tmoneyinmphs said:

I don't seem them winning but we will see what happens.