LuvThem Grizzlies

I think the Grizz should go after Okafor

The only thing that could possibly hold this up is that the Sixers don't want our crap. And we have to give up our crap to make this trade...

Okafor + Stauskas + 2nd rounder to Nets for Trevor Booker.

Nets will release Sean Kilpatrick to make room.

I think the Grizzlies should take a flyer on Kilpatrick. That guys has had some killer games the past few seasons and might just need a change of scenery.

2 minutes ago, Grizz&Grind said:

The Grizz couldn't make a better offer than Trevor Booker?

Trevor Booker is pretty solid in my opinion. Great rebounder and high motor. Makes that Philly team better.

18 minutes ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

Nets will release Sean Kilpatrick to make room.

I think the Grizzlies should take a flyer on Kilpatrick. That guys has had some killer games the past few seasons and might just need a change of scenery.

Wow they releasing Kilpatrick?? I didn't know he fell out of their rotation. He can score the basketball. Wish we would give a run. Not sure who I'd want to give up for him though. 

Edit: I feel like Kilpatrick is better than Stauskus?

I like Kilpatrick- he has that dawg in him.    He could come in day one and be better than McLemore.     Who can we waive to pick him up?   Its kinda perilous to waive Chalmers or Harrison before Conley comes back.   Martin??

With how bad that KG/Pierce trade was, the Nets have quietly done very well with some of their pickups like Okafor and Russell and seem to be well coached.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

With how bad that KG/Pierce trade was, the Nets have quietly done very well with some of their pickups like Okafor and Russell and seem to be well coached.

Key is they got rid of their old terrible GM that made those trades in the first place.   .  .. Another reason for Grizz fans to be terrified of current trajectory of this team. 

Kilpatrick is already 27 years old. Last year (the first time he played more than 23 games in a season) he shot  41.5% from the floor and 34.1% from three. This year he is at 28.7% from the floor and 25.6% from three. In other words, he has been worse this year than Andrew Harrison was last year. Also let's not pretend like Kilpatrick was great last year. I'll pass on him.

Kilpatrick can't be that good if the Sixers didn't want to take him back in the trade lol. I knew they were gonna give up Stauskas too they didn't have minutes for him n he was injured. He's like a white Troy Daniels, doesn't shoot nearly as much or as well but still a better shooter than anyone we got.

This is a ***** off, your tellin me we had nothin better to offer than Trevor Booker? Wright/Martin/2nds for Okafor/Stauskas would've been amazing.

55 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

Booker is an expiring 9 mil, it's not about him being a great player.

Okafor is an expiring too. Stauskas is an RFA this summer. This trade doesn't move the needle on Philly salary cap situation.

Booker is a 10/6/2 player logging 20 minutes a game. Pretty effective, if you ask me.

5 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

Okafor about to go off on that Brooklyn team. They've needed a big to throw it to. 

Yep! Big time!!

1 minute ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Would you have given up a 1st for them?

Nah, because his contract is expiring and I'd be worried he'd dip at the end of the year.

On 12/7/2017 at 4:51 PM, cdp said:

Kilpatrick can't be that good if the Sixers didn't want to take him back in the trade lol. I knew they were gonna give up Stauskas too they didn't have minutes for him n he was injured. He's like a white Troy Daniels, doesn't shoot nearly as much or as well but still a better shooter than anyone we got.

This is a ***** off, your tellin me we had nothin better to offer than Trevor Booker? Wright/Martin/2nds for Okafor/Stauskas would've been amazing.

How is that better than Booker?