LuvThem Grizzlies

I think the Grizz should go after Okafor

12 minutes ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

This is a no brainer. They need more offensive fire power and this gets them there more than Wright and Martin.

Yeah and this guy could bang with LMA. As it is, Gasol is the only person the Grizz has that can body him. He might turn into a younger Z.

I would do it. I think Jah will still be a bust, but for a second rounder, he is worth the gamble. Of course, if that happened, I'd be on his *** about losing weight and trying to become quicker. Defense is his problem.

3 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

If Philly is willing to let him go for a 2nd round pick. That would allow Marc to go to the high post. They probably would never get a player with the potential that he has with a 2nd pick.

2 hours ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

This is a no brainer. They need more offensive fire power and this gets them there more than Wright and Martin.

Several people on this board have been saying this for months now. I doubt Wallace would do it though. He'd probably sign Antoine Walker and Latrell Sprewell and hold a press conference to tell everybody how we finally got the stretch 4 and high scoring swingman we've been looking for. Then he'd sign Thabeet and tell us he has a lot of potential because he was a #2 overall pick and can play alongside Marc. 

1 hour ago, lsugrizzfan said:

I would do it. I think Jah will still be a bust, but for a second rounder, he is worth the gamble. Of course, if that happened, I'd be on his *** about losing weight and trying to become quicker. Defense is his problem.

Didn''t he lose like 25 pounds this off-season? I think he turned vegan or something, probably been kicking it with Supreme Bey. 

I'd do it cause they are going to need to do something if they plan on making the playoffs and the young guys they have aren't getting them there

5 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

If Philly is willing to let him go for a 2nd round pick. That would allow Marc to go to the high post. They probably would never get a player with the potential that he has with a 2nd pick.

I'm in.

2 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Several people on this board have been saying this for months now. I doubt Wallace would do it though. He'd probably sign Antoine Walker and Latrell Sprewell and hold a press conference to tell everybody how we finally got the stretch 4 and high scoring swingman we've been looking for. Then he'd sign Thabeet and tell us he has a lot of potential because he was a #2 overall pick and can play alongside Marc

The "CW Special", eh? 

2 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

I really hope we go out and get him. He'd help immediately. Probably will end up going to someone else in the West and go off.

Maybe JB will talk to Wallace about him.

they want a 2nd rnd pick right?

Havent we got some of those?

If not, will offering Martin get it done?

Been saying this for a minute. Say what you want about Jah. He has all the tools and size we need. I'd do it in a heartbeat! But....you know...us having ol CW n all...

It won't happen

On 11/28/2017 at 5:18 PM, GrizzTigerFan said:

Sure we need to add lottery talent any way we can. 

Like #7 pick Ben McLemore? 

12 minutes ago, TimBC said:

Like #7 pick Ben McLemore? 

Well, he did say lottery talent and not a lottery bust. McLemore has had every opportunity to prove himself and has fallen short. Okafor did really well when given the chance then got yanked over because they favored Embiid and basically just forgot about him. 

18 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

they want a 2nd rnd pick right?

Havent we got some of those?

If not, will offering Martin get it done?

I like Jarell, I still think he is going to be a good player BUT I would give him up for Okafor.

2 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Well, he did say lottery talent and not a lottery bust. McLemore has had every opportunity to prove himself and has fallen short. Okafor did really well when given the chance then got yanked over because they favored Embiid and basically just forgot about him. 

That must've been earlier, where you gonna find lottery talent in a 2nd round pick?

Have to start a rumor that Okafor is coming off of knee surgery in order to get Wallace interested.