JWill4L

Grizzlies Draft Tracker

Who would you select with our lottery pick? That's the million dollar question.

Draft trackerhttp://basketx.es/nba/draft-tracker/

Mock Draft (updated every week or so)http://www.nbadraft.net/2018mock_draft

2018 Draft Prospects

Luka Doncic

Fav player, sorry for that. Best prospect of this draft hands down IMHO. Most NBA ready player. Already putting big numbers in Euroleague. Alpha mentality.

Marvin Bagley

Scouts say that he's like Chris Bosh with better athleticism. Huge motor, nice jumpshot.

DeAndre Ayton

High upside big. Smooth shot. I wouldn't get a pivot with the pick, but whatever.

Michael Porter Jr

If Wallace is still in charge, we will pick this guy lol Draw comparisons with young KD. He'll miss the college season due to injury. Maybe he does not declare because of that.

I'll update this thread with more top prospects. Keep tuned.

Man you got 5 potential stars in Ayton, Bagley, Porter, Doncic, Sexton. Give me any one of them.

It’s a good year to suck. If I was the Gm I would shut Conley down for the year and trade Marc to Boston for our pick back

The easiest trade would be Marc+Harrison to CLE for Tristan Thompson+Shumpert+BKN 1st round pick

Cleveland desperately wants to move on from Thompson and Shumpert. This would be a rebuilding move.

That Brooklyn pick will probably land you in the top 5.

12 hours ago, Dwash said:

Man you got 5 potential stars in Ayton, Bagley, Porter, Doncic, Sexton. Give me any one of them.

Would LOVE to get 2 of those guys!!!! Trade Marc AND Mike! Maybe even Tyreke!!!

20 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Would LOVE to get 2 of those guys!!!! Trade Marc AND Mike! Maybe even Tyreke!!!

Then in 2026, the other three comes and joins them. The big 5.

I have updated this thread with a draft tracker, a mock draft and videos of the best prospects. Let's the debate begin :)

Probably won't be in the running for any of the top guys if Conley/Gasol are healthy at the same time for a good portion of the season. Will win just enough games to get a mid round pick in all likelihood.

9 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

Probably won't be in the running for any of the top guys if Conley/Gasol are healthy at the same time for a good portion of the season. Will win just enough games to get a mid round pick in all likelihood.

Uggghhhh dont tell me the truth give me some hope man.

7 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Uggghhhh dont tell me the truth give me some hope man.

Wallace "We were so close. The loss of Mike was unsustainable" Go get em next year.

1 hour ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

Trae young anyone?

With the way things are going, we gotta be deciding Bagley, Doncic, Porter, Bamba, and Ayton

The league right now has transitioned to wing and guard play dynamic scorers and facilitators. I think we should take either Sexton, Young or Knox.... Bagley might be the only Big I'd consider cause he can play away from the rim.....I'm not touching Ayton or Bamba.... I wouldn't mind the euro kid but I don't think his agent would be happy with him coming here so I'd just avoid that situation all together.

The good news is we can draft best athlete available, because there is no position we don't need someone at. 

2 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

I wouldn't mind the euro kid but I don't think his agent would be happy with him coming here so I'd just avoid that situation all together.

Nah. He's not Steve Francis. Really humble kid.

He went for 16+7+4 in an overtime win today. He didn't shoot very well, but still posted nice numbers. His court vision is unbelievable. For real.

Yea but they like to get the euro kids in big markets I could see Chicago being the preferred spot for his camp 

1 hour ago, gentlemanquartely said:

I'm confused.  I know we owe our 1st to Boston; right?  is it protected if we land in a certain spot?

I thought we had our 1st this year but not next year...

1 hour ago, gentlemanquartely said:

I'm confused.  I know we owe our 1st to Boston; right?  is it protected if we land in a certain spot?

Top 8 protected in 2019. Top 6 in 2020. Raw in 2021.