Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Houston @ Memphis 11/18/17

So, does one shoot a three in the last minute with a 24-point lead? 

If one does, does one expect a flagrant foul a few seconds later? 

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

We lost Troy Daniels and Vince Carter who could hit a bunch of 3s in a row real quick.

None of their replacements can get anywhere near that. Even Mike has been terrible this yeah.

No perimeter firepower = no chance in today's NBA

True, the Grizz FO has not accepted that... the problem is that if you can;t hit 3’s and you can’t guard the 3’s, you are toast.

1 minute ago, Memfizz said:

Click clock.

Really for Fizdale to start calling out Gasol to be more soon. Only chance we have at being good is that. 

Stop blowing Methane out your azzzz, he scored 35 last game and also lost.

Like others said there's not enough talent on this team.

On the trade block:

Ennis, Martin, Wright, McLemore, Harrison, and then any Hustle guys for fillers

2 minutes ago, Memfizz said:

Click clock.

Really for Fizdale to start calling out Gasol to be more soon. Only chance we have at being good is that. 

I don’t get it, Gasol is not this teams problem, this team has no shooting, it has a lot of guards that can’t shoot put love to dribble...

We don’t play perimeter defense, we can’t handle the pick-n-roll.

4 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

True, the Grizz FO has not accepted that... the problem is that if you can;t hit 3’s and you can’t guard the 3’s, you are toast.

Agreed, Burnt like charcoal

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Stop blowing Methane out your azzzz, he scored 35 last game and also lost.

Like others said there's not enough talent on this team.

On the trade block:

Ennis, Martin, Wright, McLemore, Harrison, and then any Hustle guys for fillers

What can you get for that?!!  Most teams don't want to give away decent players.

1 minute ago, grizlsg said:

I don’t get it, Gasol is not this teams problem, this team has no shooting, it has a lot of guards that can’t shoot put love to dribble...

We don’t play perimeter defense, we can’t handle the pick-n-roll.

Agreed, even when the ball moves, no one wants to step up and take the shot, rather keep dishing it off, and without a Zbo to get in underneath and bang bodies that all she wrote

2 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Funny, so many folks were complaining about Troy Daniels and wanted him gone after he missed D-ing Patty Mills in the playoffs but now we wish he was here.

I never did

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

I never did

Yeah, I remember.  I didn't want to see him gone either.  Guys like him have a role and it can't hurt to have a guy who can get you quick buckets.  If we had him instead of Mac with Tyreke and Troy on the wings we could have some potent scoring on the bench.

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Yeah, I remember.  I didn't want to see him gone either.  Guys like him have a role and it can't hurt to have a guy who can get you quick buckets.  If we had him instead of Mac with Tyreke and Troy on the wings we could have some potent scoring on the bench.

I think one of the problems we had was that we did not run the pick-n-roll well to get him shoots... heck we really don’t run the P&R well at all, if you watch we rarely make a man fight through a screen at the top.

2 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

I think one of the problems we had was that we did not run the pick-n-roll well to get him shoots... heck we really don’t run the P&R well at all, if you watch we rarely make a man fight through a screen at the top.

The Grizzlies don’t set strong picks and teams are collapsing on the interior bd daring Memphi to beat them from outside.

Just now, chipc3 said:

The Grizzlies don’t set strong picks and teams are collapsing on the interior bd daring Memphi to beat them from outside.

True, they don’t get strong picks... and when you can’t shoot 3’s teams do tend to go under screen instead of fight through them but you have to run it, the dribble, dribble, pass... dribble, dribble, pass just does not work.

18 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

I’m still waiting for the Ben that was supposed to be a shooter...

4 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

Ben who?

Yeah it's pretty sad, he gonna have to turn it around real quick.....if he can.....

42 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

We lost Troy Daniels and Vince Carter who could hit a bunch of 3s in a row real quick.

None of their replacements can get anywhere near that. Even Mike has been terrible this yeah.

No perimeter firepower = no chance in today's NBA

They brought a certain energy as well. Just supreme confident guys when it comes to shooting.  Felt like it was contagious at times.

I also liked troy daniels.

Marc sounds defeated in postgame about the rest of the season. 

I picked grizz to go 40-42 this season. 

Last year's 43 win team was 10-5 after 15 games compared to 7-8 this year. 

19 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

I’m still waiting for the Ben that was supposed to be a shooter...

We got the Ben that Sacramento didn’t want. Hopefully he will turn things around quickly.