New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Milwaukee 11/13/17

8 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

If we lose, I blame this one on Mike. If he is really injured he can't be selfish and play when he needs to be recovering.

Marc Gasol has been pitiful the last 4 mins, he's dumb plays and misses and getting torched by Henson cost us

7 minutes ago, TimBC said:

He has had five 20-point games this season. 

He is also struggling running the offense and on the defensive end. He has been outplayed by almost every opposing point guard this year.

Tyreke Evans scores a basket at 7:39 to put us up 94-89. He's on ****in fire leadin with 25 points.

The rest of the way; two shots. There's your ****in ball game.

9 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

got to believe that the best player on the floor is going to take it home in a close game and that player plays for Milwaukee 

Idk Greek Freak isnt that impressive one on one. Keeps doing the same spin and cant shoot.

I hate david fizdale, and if you rest your wins and losses on Tyreke's shoulders, you are going to be disappointed. Misses 2 point blank layups. Loser's mentality. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I hate david fizdale, and if you rest your wins and losses on Tyreke's shoulders, you are going to be disappointed. Misses 2 point blank layups. Loser's mentality. 

Just shut up.

4 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Marc Gasol has been pitiful the last 4 mins, he's dumb plays and misses and getting torched by Henson cost us

But but his shape!  He's different this year! (Even though he's dominated the start of every season and falls apart slowly only to disappear every second round, every single year)  This year is different!

Mike and marc are getting older, and they both look worn already.  They've only played 13 games.

There was no zbo to save their azz tonight like in the past, but tyreke tried to play the saving role.

Reality is setting in.  5 losses in the last 7 games.  Two losses to bottom feeders in the west.  0 for 3 against the eastern conference.

Last year's 43 win team was 10-5 after 15 games.  Grizz are currently 7-6 through 13 games.

3 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

We aren't supposed to use a certain word, so I'll just say that post makes me think of three billy goats and a bridge.

3 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I was wondering when you were gonna show up tonite

7 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

I was wondering when you were gonna show up tonite

Y'all don't like truth. Fizdale can talk all he wants about hybrid players and modern offensives, but at the end of the day he can't get this team to play winning basketball.

The grizzlies would be better off with Hollins who is still the only coach that guided the grizzlies past pop's spurs. Because he had a vision. The grizzlies don't have tony and Zach as scapegoats anymore, so what's the excuse this time.

4 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Y'all don't like truth. Fizdale can talk all he wants about hybrid players and modern offensives, but at the end of the day he can't get this team to play winning basketball.

Yet somehow we got past the Rockets twice and Warriors once, back in the old days when our starting PG apeared to be healthy. 

Now he has to work with a lamed PG, an absent starting PF, several returning players, and Parsons still a bit limited.

Maybe it's time to show us your genius plan for using those ingredients to make a championship. 

Put up or shut up. 

We just have some weak spots in the lineup and one of them is a backup center, we are hurting at that position.

No knockdown shooters, traded the only one we’ve had.

We need some leadership.

3 minutes ago, TimBC said:

Yet somehow we got past the Rockets twice and Warriors once, back in the old days when our starting PG apeared to be healthy. 

Now he has to work with a lamed PG, an absent starting PF, several returning players, and Parsons still a bit limited.

Maybe it's time to show us your genius plan for using those ingredients to make a championship. 

Put up or shut up. 

Get rid of fizdale would be a good start.