New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Milwaukee 11/13/17

All season long, i have a hard time telling who should be a grizz starter and who shouldn't .    Maybe before the franchise gets moved, we will get some real superstar players instead of average mike and marc almost every night.   I don't want to hear the excuses of injury.  It's every year.  A real superstar takes pride in every game. 

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Pete and Brevin pointed out that Brandon had a "very good road trip" but I guess others just don't see it.

Let me put it to you this way. I’m joking when I say he’s hot garbage. I was simply pointing out that his stats that you gave out were not an indication of who he is. 

He has to get the ball on penetration. His bunnies don’t always fall and if he isn’t laying the ball up he can’t do anything else.

Simply put others create offense for him. 

It’s why he’s always been a 14 minute a night guy. 

2 minutes ago, tmoneyinmphs said:

All season long, i have a hard time telling who should be a grizz starter and who shouldn't .    Maybe before the franchise gets moved, we will get some real superstar players instead of average mike and marc almost every night.  I'm tired of it.  I don't want to hear the excuses of injury.  It's every year.  A real superstar takes pride in every game.  These guys are just pretenders that are overpaid.

Only one that is overpaid is Mike and Chandler. Marc is most definitely worth his contract and is very tradeable. However, I refuse to believe he should be traded until after next season. 

1 minute ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Let me put it to you this way. I’m joking when I say he’s hot garbage. I was simply pointing out that his stats that you gave out were not an indication of who he is. 

He has to get the ball on penetration. His bunnies don’t always fall and if he isn’t laying the ball up he can’t do anything else.

Simply put others create offense for him. 

It’s why he’s always been a 14 minute a night guy. 

I've never disputed that he is a backup, but he is efficient when healthy.

It’s time to start playing Chandler Parsons more minutes and giving him the green light to shoot 

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I'm sick of mike and marc 2man game 

Missing Zbo?

7 minutes ago, Lordninja11 said:

Right, Seldon can ball. 

I don't understand why Seldon doesn't get a crack at it.

7 minutes ago, Teddy.B said:

Conley has really not helped much as a leader of the team.

I have a feeling Conely is losing confidence in his ability to lead the team.

The greek freak has done more than mike and marc combined.

Grizz are only in this game due to their bench scoring 40 points.  Bucks bench only has 22 points.

1 minute ago, Blue Bear said:

I'm  waiting on this Ben Mclemore excitement. I really don't know what we are hoping for.

Selden will be ahead of him soon

I hate david fizdale. He doesn't even try to get mike in rhythm. He isn't elevating this team to play great. And he has probably one of the 2 or 3 best collection of talent the grizzlies have had.

Fizdale is holding this team back. 

7 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I hate david fizdale. He doesn't even try to get mike in rhythm. He isn't elevating this team to play great. And he has probably one of the 2 or 3 best collection of talent the grizzlies have had.

Fizdale is holding this team back. 

Lol, slow it down buddy.