Sign in to follow this  
oldmanGrizz

Well, I hope it's true!

Ive been hard on Wallace over the years but he is looking like a genius right now. Virtually no cap space and no draft picks this offseason but  you end up with a solid starting 2 guard, a 6th man of the year candidate,  and a second round steal.

Plus he managed to bring Jam back for peanuts

Just now, Dwash said:

Sounds like Mclemore is working out with the first team.

Fiz always maintained that the starting lineup would not be settled till he got a chance to see Ben with them first. 

2 minutes ago, Allen said:

Ive been hard on Wallace over the years but he is looking like a genius right now. Virtually no cap space and no draft picks this offseason but  you end up with a solid starting 2 guard, a 6th man of the year candidate,  and a second round steal.

Plus he managed to bring Jam back for peanuts

Yea gotta give him props on that.   Still needs slap in the face for giving Parsons ALL that money knowing he wouldn't get it from anyone else.  

if melemore pans out like t.evans so far this my be a special season and team

5 minutes ago, lions said:

if melemore pans out like t.evans so far this my be a special season and team

64-18, championship recipients 

7 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

64-18, championship recipients 

Why are you being so cynical lately. The grizzlies have proven they can beat the warriors and the rockets, the 2 best teams in the west.

Nobody else in the west are even close to those teams. 

The only other team that i might worry about is pelicans. They have started to play well.

11 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Why are you being so cynical lately. The grizzlies have proven they can beat the warriors and the rockets, the 2 best teams in the west.

Nobody else in the west are even close to those teams. 

The only other team that i might worry about is pelicans. They have started to play well.

Check my prediction on the predictions page! I’m just ribbing Lions because of how he was so adamant about 34 wins

Really looking foward to BenMacIII, it will take him a while to reach anywhere near peak, but if he can play like he was before George Karl jerked him around he is gonna be good value for his contract.

Quitely confident without expecting miracles straight away

Can't wait to see him out there. Soundin like Jam will be good to go for saturday too. And with Selden bein sent to the Hustle he'll probably be back within a few more games. Next week could very well be historic. When's the last time we had all 15 guys on the roster healthy n able to play?

9 minutes ago, cdp said:

Can't wait to see him out there. Soundin like Jam will be good to go for saturday too. And with Selden bein sent to the Hustle he'll probably be back within a few more games. Next week could very well be historic. When's the last time we had all 15 guys on the roster healthy n able to play?

Jam is not going to be ready this Saturday. It will be the NEXT Houston game. There was some confusion. 

22 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Jam is not going to be ready this Saturday. It will be the NEXT Houston game. There was some confusion. 

Oh that makes more sense, we play them next saturday too. So we play all 4 games vs a division team barely a month into the season wow that's unheard of.