Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Portland 11/07/17

Man say what ya'll want bout Tyreke. But he has provided more treats than tricks. It's excitin to finally see him in a Grizz uniform after all these years.

Just now, cdp said:

Man say what ya'll want bout Tyreke. But he has provided more treats than tricks. It's excitin to finally see him in a Grizz uniform after all these years.

Not so much tonight so far.

5 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Conley not being able to finish at The rim is even more glaring this year than in previous years. 

He isn’t using floaters either. 

I dont see him jumping into defenders off two feet like he used to. I see more of the slow one-two step then try to shoot over his man while faling back.

6 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Not so much tonight so far.

Well who has tonight? This is another game where we look a little off but it's also one of those rare times when the starters mostly have positive +/- and all of the bench players have negative ones. 

Just now, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Well who has tonight? This is another game wear we look a little off but it's also one of those rare times when the starters mostly have positive +/- and all o fthe bench players have negative ones. 

I'm not hammering him.  I'm not one of the anti-Tyreke crowd.  Glad to have him.  It's just been an ugly game all around.

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

I'm not hammering him.  I'm not one of the anti-Tyreke crowd.  Glad to have him.  It's just been an ugly game all around.

Agreed, it's been hard to watch. I'm struggling, especially with the late start,

2 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

That's the best move Conley has made all year. Maybe negative feedback works. Conely sucks. 

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Thx Mike for finally stopping jacking up 3s

I know, give it away at the moment, he's terrible

3 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

That's the best move Conley has made all year. Maybe negative feedback works. Conely sucks. 

He had a pretty impressive one on Sat v Clippers.

But only one.....