Kevin B Moses

The grizzlies have 2 problems with the starting unit

Jesus Christ. :o

Add people getting in foul trouble to that list and Fizdale probably needs a computer to tell him who to play and when. I guess we'll have to give him a little less grief for his sometimes odd rotations.

3 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Jesus Christ. :o

Add people getting in foul trouble to that list and Fizdale probably needs a computer to tell him who to play and when. I guess we'll have to give him a little less grief for his sometimes odd rotations.

Yea getting the complete picture should help calm down the overreactions.    I was ready to completely remove Ennis from rotation until I saw that he is basically the only truly injury-free dudes on roster.  

MIKE CONLEY MEDICAL UPDATE

Memphis, Tenn. – The Memphis Grizzlies today released the following medical update on guardMike Conley.

Conley will undergo therapy and treatment to help promote healing and alleviate soreness in his left heel and Achilles following consultations with physicians and the Grizzlies’ medical staff. There is no timetable for his return at this time. Further updates will be provided in approximately two weeks.

Conley (6-1, 175) has appeared and started in 12 of the Grizzlies’ first 14 games this season and has averaged 17.1 points, 2.3 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 1.00 steals in 31.1 minutes in his 11th NBA season (all with Memphis).