Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Los Angeles Lakers 11/05/17

I've caught a decent amount of LA games this year. Kuzma is the real deal. Everything he throws up goes in. I really don't get it. Quite a steal.

10 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

I've caught a decent amount of LA games this year. Kuzma is the real deal. Everything he throws up goes in. I really don't get it. Quite a steal.

People will say that the Lakers was the easy LA game, but I honestly think that they are as good, if not better, than the Clippers. Clippers have had an easy schedule.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

People will say that the Lakers was the easy LA game, but I honestly think that they are as good, if not better, than the Clippers. Clippers have had an easy schedule.

They have a really good roster!!! KCP and Brooky were great additions. Id don't see the Clips being able to keep it up. Especially when it comes time for Danilo's annual injury.

3 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Since Ingram seems to be making 100% of his layups how about we make him try to shoot a jumper.

So crazy it might just work.

38 minutes ago, Back2Grizzness said:

Well, I’d say so...pretty safe bet

I had a blowout coming home from the Hustle game and didn’t realize the game had started.

Time for Fizdale to tighten up the defense and get out of LA La Land with a win.

4 minutes ago, Holidayinn21 said:

Jarell has 4 points and 9 fouls the last four games. And people were really saying he was better than JaM

Nobody said that

11 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Time for Fizdale to tighten up the defense and get out of LA La Land with a win.

Seriously looking like a L right now