Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Orlando @ Memphis 11/01/07

Fizzdale has to answer for this one. How in the world did we come out of that timeout with a play that called for running the pick and roll with FREAKING CHALMERS with the ball in his hands, then chucking a three??? 

Awful.

4 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I seriously want an inquiry from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. We might have just used Chalmers to lose this one purpose. 

Not getting the ball even into Tyreke Evans' hands. That has no explanation. None whatsoever. 

there's been a lot of one on one ball from our PGs this year including Conley. This isn't teh first time Chalmers has done it. Everyone that has played PG has done it including Conley, Chalmers, Evans and Harrison. 

Tough loss, but our mess-ups are definitely correctable. I like our direction and potential, just need to tighten up. 

Just now, Jetfixer said:

Well boys, we look pretty mediocre again.

I don’t think so. You just watched the two best teams in the league. We had multiple chances to win it. Chalmers got away from team ball at the end and no plays ran.

The difference there after losing our chemistry built up over the last five years. We are no more a tough closing team. We have lost two close games due to not trusting each other

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

Tough loss, but our mess-ups are definitely correctable. I like our direction and potential, just need to tighten up. 

I agree. 

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Another game lost by Harrison.

I was going to blame DD Davis myself. 

1 minute ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I don’t think so. You just watched the two best teams in the league. We had multiple chances to win it. Chalmers got away from team ball at the end and no plays ran.

What????

Are you kidding, I don't get it? Charlotte is better than Orlando.

Just now, grizlsg said:

What????

You heard me. There were a lot of correctable things here. As the season progresses we will be fine. 

5 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Fizzdale has to answer for this one. How in the world did we come out of that timeout with a play that called for running the pick and roll with FREAKING CHALMERS with the ball in his hands, then chucking a three??? 

Awful.

This loss is not on Fizzdale, he didn't make those bad passes, he didn't pass for an alley when reke should have attacked the rim and he didn't miss 2 wide open shots. Had great opportunity, just didn't capitalize.

2 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

Are you kidding, I don't get it? Charlotte is better than Orlando.

Well not us anymore 

You heard me. There were a lot of correctable things here. As the season progresses we will be fine. 

Oh, I saw what you wrote, I was just giving you a chance to explain why you thought these were the best two teams in the NBA... I still says WHAT?

1 minute ago, Subliminal said:

Woulda been tight if Dilly made the shot

If Chalmers made the fast break .........

Just now, grizlsg said:

Oh, I saw what you wrote, I was just giving you a chance to explain why you thought these were the best two teams in the NBA... I still says WHAT?

Need better glasses or want hearing aids?