BHZMAFIA

Marc's Ceiling Elevated due to Zbo's Absence?

11 hours ago, Dwash said:

Gasol had numbers tonight, but once again we saw shades of his old self. Not abusing mismatches, settling for jumpers and hanging on the perimetee. Honestly his hot stretch of threes made his numbers look better than he played tonight.

Yet he still played far better than anyone else last night, go figure.

Just now, The Stro Show said:

Those 3's he made really made his stats look better... particularly his pts. Lol

Haaaa ha haaa, yeah. Glad to share a laugh at that with someone else. 

25 minutes ago, cdp said:

Yet he still played far better than anyone else last night, go figure.

Uh yeah, most nights he will play better than anyone other than Conley.

22 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

Those 3's he made really made his stats look better... particularly his pts. Lol

He doesnt need to fall in love with threes cause he cant be a consistent force out there is my point.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:08 PM, Dwash said:

Nah....same dude.

5 hours ago, tjazz22 said:

Yup

Isn't it amazing how people can think a guy 32 year old and in his 10th NBA season is going to somehow make this drastic change?

The guy is who he is. Nothing wrong with that...he is a good player. But like his brother he is better suited to be a 2nd or 3rd guy behind a dominant alpha type lead guy.

1 hour ago, trayhezy said:

Isn't it amazing how people can think a guy 32 year old and in his 10th NBA season is going to somehow make this drastic change?

The guy is who he is. Nothing wrong with that...he is a good player. But like his brother he is better suited to be a 2nd or 3rd guy behind a dominant alpha type lead guy.

That's what I'm saying too. Same dude. I didn't expect a big change. I know what he is. That's not saying he's not good. Just not what everyone wants him to be. Is what it is