GrizzTigerFan

Breakout Candidate for the team

Breakout Player  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the breakout player on the team?

• James Ennis
    • Tyreke Evans
    • Ben McLemore
    • Brandan Wright
    • Andrew Harrison
    • Dillon Brooks
    • Mario Chalmers
    • JaMychal Green
    • Wayne Selden
    • Jarrell Martin

James Ennis might be the worst starting 3 in the league.

It is pretty bad. I hope somehow that we can get brooks or somebody better in that spot. 

Jam i probably no better than 20th among pf.

So i hope that jam and harrison can make major improvements.

25 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I don’t see how here are 4 votes for DB and only 2 for Wayne. Oh well. Unless y’all are acting like he has already broke out

Why care about how others vote?

First off....hey everyone!

I vote Brooks and think he has the most realistic chance to breakout based on what he has shown so far and his attitude.  I dont get the confidence people have in Selden, he is a very average player IMO. I dont think he has enough talent to "break out", he pretty much is the player he will always be, a bench player who isnt terrible.

He may develop some into a servicable SG, but I really dont see much in him.  Dillon Brooks is an excititing prospect though. I also agree with cdp on Parsons. McLemore would be a great suprise as well, how great would it be to have him fourish in Memphis after getting stunted in Sac?

8 minutes ago, Adrenalize74 said:

I vote Brooks and think he has the most realistic chance to breakout based on what he has shown so far and his attitude.  I dont get the confidence people have in Selden, he is a very average player IMO. I dont think he has enough talent to "break out", he pretty much is the player he will always be, a bench player who isnt terrible.

He may develop some into a servicable SG, but I really dont see much in him.  Dillon Brooks is an excititing prospect though. I also agree with cdp on Parsons. McLemore would be a great suprise as well, how great would it be to have him fourish in Memphis after getting stunted in Sac?

Welcome aboard the crazy train! Always nice to have new members.

7 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

NBA season is upon us and preseason is over.    Which of our players will  have a breakout season for the Grizz?  

What qualifies as a "breakout season"?  I'm not sure if anyone will.  That may sound negative but it isn't intended to be.  A breakout season would be nice, but I will be happy if all our young guys make positive strides forward.

4 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

What qualifies as a "breakout season"?  I'm not sure if anyone will.  That may sound negative but it isn't intended to be.  A breakout season would be nice, but I will be happy if all our young guys make positive strides forward.

Ease up on the negativity---->smit-tay 👀👀

3 hours ago, Adrenalize74 said:

Welcome and good post! B-Mac would be nice and could have a realistic path to a breakout. 

2 hours ago, MemphisX said:

Martin, once coach is forced to play him.

If I had to pick one scenario - this has to be the Vegas odds favorite for the Grizzlies!

Brooks really looked good, but I think we should keep our expectations realistic.  We weren't playing the champs.  NO still looks like they're struggling.  Let's give it a few games before we start the All-Star and ROY campaigns.