Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

Memphis Grizzlies @ Atlanta Hawks - PRESEASON- gm.3

19 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

MUST win

Do I have to wait till it starts to say "We got this" ?

Harrison in the starting lineup at SG? Surely, there's no way we just went from one hair-pulling SG who can't make an open jumper or a layup to another one. 

I choose to believe this decision was made in order to make sure to get as good of a look as possible at Harrison before being sure we do, indeed, want to get rid of him. 

4 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Did the stream die?

I was wondering that when i clicked the link and then it just popped up out of nowhere. 

Man, I knew it would be miserable this year after I cancelled my DirecTV.  Only thing I really watched were the Grizzlies' games, but it was just too much money to justify the expense.

6 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Man, I knew it would be miserable this year after I cancelled my DirecTV.  Only thing I really watched were the Grizzlies' games, but it was just too much money to justify the expense.

Smit I said it once and Im telling anyone who will listen..you gotta get an amazon firestick and get NitroTV loaded on it. You can watch youtube videos to show you how to put on the firestick or find someone who knows programming to do it for you. Its basically sports (and tv) heaven for 20 a month plus tax. Im used to trying to get the streams free, but this has so much content on it that I will pay.

35 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Harrison in the starting lineup at SG? Surely, there's no way we just went from one hair-pulling SG who can't make an open jumper or a layup to another one. 

I choose to believe this decision was made in order to make sure to get as good of a look as possible at Harrison before being sure we do, indeed, want to get rid of him. 

Towards the end of camp coaches usually start playing their expected rotation.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Smit I said it once and Im telling anyone who will listen..you gotta get an amazon firestick and get NitroTV loaded on it. You can watch youtube videos to show you how to put on the firestick or find someone who knows programming to do it for you. Its basically sports (and tv) heaven for 20 a month plus tax. Im used to trying to get the streams free, but this has so much content on it that I will pay.

Thanks, Dwash, I'll look into it.

12 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Wow 94 million for that.

I'd rather play Rade then him at this point.   no way should he start over anyone - rather just play Harrison or Reke at the 2.  

17 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

To not get waived.  Ennis making a case to be starter.  

Eye of the beholder. He's a borderline ball hog, who can't make a shot. The offense collapsed in the first half with him at PG. The team didn't get any good looks. His defense is B+, but everything else is substandard.