Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

Memphis Grizzlies @ Phila 76'ers - PRESEASON- gm.2

Hope to see that Jam Green improved more from the 3 point line....he can really take it to the next level this season I think.  On a side note....have you seen how much he sweats?  He's like a fountain out there.

Does anyone have a streaming link for this game?

7 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Well, Parsons looks alive and mobile. I'll take the small victories.

I found my link after he went out.  Did he look halfway normal?  Could he move laterally?  The other night against ORL, he looked slow and unsure of himself when he moved laterally.   But maybe he is making progress.  Really hope so.  Maybe he isn't pushing too hard during the preseason.

I'm wondering after the game that Jarell Martin had against ORL, would the Grizzlies consider keeping him?   He looked like he was playing for his career---and he was.  He looked really good.

And yes, looks like Harrison is having a really nice game

Just now, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

I found my link after he went out.  Did he look halfway normal?  Could he move laterally?  The other night against ORL, he looked slow and unsure of himself when he moved laterally.   But maybe he is making progress.  Really hope so.  Maybe he isn't pushing too hard during the preseason.

Halfway normal would be a good way to put it. He's definitely not going full speed but he's had a couple of good cuts to the basket that he simply couldn't do last season.

I see that StubHub has a contract with the Sixers to advertise on their uniforms.  Wonder if MEM can get somebody. Maybe FedEx would pay to put their logo on the unis.  But I guess FedEx has already done so much.  Its time for someone else to step up and make a deal to put their logo on the Grizz jerseys.

3 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

His long range game though... :D

He'll come through. He was a Go-to-Guy at Oregon. That mindset is a real asset.

Hey, Parsons doing something athletic. Cool!

7 minutes ago, JWill4L said:

I really like Brooks touch. His midrange game is smooth.

yep, he had a nice floater through the lane-nothing but net.  Looked smooth.  I haven't seen much of him but I can see why the Grizz think he has potential so far.  

1 minute ago, BeastModeGrizz said:

Is Wright playing well? He is currently the highest scorer.

He's doing ok, a bit rusty but very active.

Davis should be on the list of potential cuts. Awful in Las Vegas, awful right now.

Rabb ain't playing tonight? I didn't watch the first preseason game and don't know if he's good to go.