Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

Memphis Grizzlies @ Phila 76'ers - PRESEASON- gm.2

3 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Why is everyone down on dede davis? I didn't watch the game but he looked like he had a nice boxscore game. 2 steals and 3 blocks. He clear looks like he played some d tonight.

if you didn't watch the game how you know parson shot was flat tonight...im asking for a friend

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

This thread is really instructive.

Our roster, minus Gasol, Conley, McLemore, and Tyreke, just beat the pants off of the 76ers minus Saric and Embiid, but according to this thread, every one of our players is horrible trash. 

Ben Simmons, Markell Fultz, and Jalil Okafor were out there trying.

and put up 110 in the process.

6 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Davis got schooled by Okafor in that last play.

4 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I'm also confused. People were saying Okafor schooled davis. Okafor went 1-4 with 2 points. :confused!!!!!!!

No wonder you get confused if you don't read entire sentences. Also, since you didn't watch the game I'll look over the fact that you can't tell Jahlil Okafor (5-6 for 13 points, Sixers' top scorer) from Emeka Okafor (1-4 for 2 points, not entirely sure if still alive).

And I stand by what I said. Davis, right now, cannot be expected to be Marc's main backup. And unless Wright is traded or cut to make roster space, he won't be.

3 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

No wonder you get confused if you don't read entire sentences. Also, since you didn't watch the game I'll look over the fact that you can't tell Jahlil Okafor (5-6 for 13 points, Sixers' top scorer) from Emeka Okafor (1-4 for 2 points, not entirely sure if still alive).

And I stand by what I said. Davis, right now, cannot be expected to be Marc's main backup. And unless Wright is traded or cut to make roster space, he won't be.

What are you talking about?

If I didn't quote you why are you coming at me with such negative energy, being thin-skinned? You aren't the only one that mentioned Davis getting schooled by Okafor. And also, like you and somebody else pointed out, Emeka wasn't the okafor you all were referring to.

This board is toxic.

6 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

What are you talking about?

If I didn't quote you why are you coming at me with such negative energy, being thin-skinned? You aren't the only one that mentioned Davis getting schooled by Okafor. And also, like you and somebody else pointed out, Emeka wasn't the okafor you all were referring to.

This board is toxic.

If you weren't quoting me, I apologize.

6 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

if you didn't watch the game how you know parson shot was flat tonight...im asking for a friend

ESPN highlights ... LOL.  All (as in 100%) Sixers.  They did show the final score though.

Just now, pjoe said:

ESPN highlights ... LOL.  All (as in 100%) Sixers.  They did show the final score though.

Mainly because people want to see Ben Simmons and Fultz. The grizzlies don't have any high profile rookies.

5 minutes ago, pjoe said:

I'm surprised they didn't use the Kobi dunk to slide in a quick "Kobe" joke. They definitely will at some point. Along with every road commentator.