Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

Memphis Grizzlies @ Phila 76'ers - PRESEASON- gm.2

Davis got schooled by Okafor in that last play. He's probably not going to be cut, but I don't see him as a backup to Marc outside of garbage time.

I think its been about an hour since we scored last.  Selden missed a pair of FTs.  BWright shooting the ball floating through the lane which should never happen.  Brandan should score on dunks, layups, putbacks and FTs, but never 8-10 footers. His shot is so horrible mechanically. 

Maybe Fiz will now re-employ the "scoring" offense now because they have not been running it lately

6 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Davis got schooled by Okafor in that last play. He's probably not going to be cut, but I don't see him as a backup to Marc outside of garbage time.

he is getting killed by Okafor.  No way he can be Marc's backup.

I know its the preseason but this is pathetic.  Deyonta Davis is pathetic.  Just like every season.  Grizz have NOBODY that can shoot the ball.  Bricks galore in the last quarter.  Same song different verse.

DD has been trash. Hope jmart sees some time in the 2nd half. Regardless of he is getting cut or not. Our bigs were horrible in the 2nd quarter. And what's the word with Tyreke? Dude still has a mirgraine?

Led the game by `14 pts and must have decided that they had the game won and did a whole lot of nothing for the rest of the 1st half.  Hey, the game means nothing I get it, but it shows the mindset and it shows that once again the Grizz simply cannot shoot the ball no matter who they put out there.  TOO MUCH DRIBBLING.  Pass the ball.  Grizz have the guy with the ball dribbling while the other 4 guys halfway watch him and don't move.

This is why Pop is such a great coach.  He does not put up with that crapt.  The ball moves from side to side back and forth for the most part then TParker may find a seam to the basket but the Grizz just dribble too much and don't pass enough

10 minutes ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

Led the game by `14 pts and must have decided that they had the game won and did a whole lot of nothing for the rest of the 1st half.  Hey, the game means nothing I get it, but it shows the mindset and it shows that once again the Grizz simply cannot shoot the ball no matter who they put out there.  TOO MUCH DRIBBLING.  Pass the ball.  Grizz have the guy with the ball dribbling while the other 4 guys halfway watch him and don't move.

This is why Pop is such a great coach.  He does not put up with that crapt.  The ball moves from side to side back and forth for the most part then TParker may find a seam to the basket but the Grizz just dribble too much and don't pass enough

Well you're already in mid-season form anyway. ;)

It's uncanny. The more time Wright has to think with the ball in his hands the more horribly the play goes. Now, give him one second to catch and shoot and he's all smooth.

3 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Great, my YouTube stream just went to the wheel of death.

You're not missing much, we went full G-league lineup.