Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

Orlando Magic @ Memphis Grizzlies - PRESEASON-

30 minutes ago, notnilc20 said:

Must win...

If they can, but its just pre-season. I think they need to show that the team can be successful with the new style of play. I'm not sold that the talent is on the roster to play this way.

If all the players can walk off the court at the end, that's enough. Anything else is gravy. 

Does anyone have League Pass yet? I've been trying to deal with xfinity and it's INFURIATING. I live in CA and I don't think I have the local broadcast for the game on Fox Sports. Stream link would be super sweet.

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

time to poor out a lil liquor to Andrew Harrison in a Grizz uni. 

Yeah I was thinking with Tyrekes style it kinda cancels out Harrison. Sucks though, will miss his defense.

Wow... Jarrell making threes... dunking over Biyombo... he looks good... and so does Baldwin... and so does Chalmers... gonna be a tough decision on who to cut.

Did we not already waive Martin? edit: I thought we waived him but decided to keep him through camp/preseason to let him make an impression on other teams.

Just now, Dwash said:

Yeah I was thinking with Tyrekes style it kinda cancels out Harrison. Sucks though, will miss his defense.

It really does.  My hope all along was for him to become our poor broke homeless man's version of Tyreke when we drafted him.   Now that we have the real Tyreke he has become redundant.