• Dillon Brooks
    • Mario Chalmers
    • James Ennis III
    • Andrew Harrison
    • Jarell Martin
    • Wayne Selden
    • Brandan Wright
    • Rade Zagorac

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2017 at 04:01 AM

3 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Wade was drafted, right?

Wade has elite measurements. Wade was named team captain of the summer league team.

Harrison, who you want to get rid of as soon as possible, saved a playoff game for the grizzlies.

When thats a guy you want to get rid of, you might need to reevaluate your priorities. Just saying.

Im okay with brooks being on the team because he is hungry, as long as he plays, but if they just bench him, he might as well go to the g-league.

You haven't been reading my posts correctly.  I don't want to get rid of Harrison its just he is one of the cheapest to move on from.

I think it will be Martin and Wade that are moved now.  I think Fiz will fight to keep Harrison and with Parsons pegged as backup PF, drafting Rabb and signing Hunter to 2way.  There may be no spot for Martin. 

14 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

You haven't been reading my posts correctly.  I don't want to get rid of Harrison its just he is one of the cheapest to move on from.

I think it will be Martin and Wade that are moved now.  I think Fiz will fight to keep Harrison and with Parsons pegged as backup PF, drafting Rabb and signing Hunter to 2way.  There may be no spot for Martin. 

Hunter is already signed to a two-way. I just dont agree that they are going to waive the 17th pick in last years draft to keep chalmers. Maybe you do and thats fine.

On 10/12/2017 at 2:18 PM, Kevin B Moses said:

Hunter is already signed to a two-way. I just dont agree that they are going to waive the 17th pick in last years draft to keep chalmers. Maybe you do and thats fine.

Hunter is going to sign a two-way? Link?

I don't care if it's Harrison or Baldwin or both as long as they keep Martin. He finally shows some signs of being able to contribute and becoming the player who we drafted him to be after two years of zero production. He has some talent and he is still young, and he is showing that he can be the backup to Jam if Parsons gets injured again. We will regret if we let him go. 

Should be Baldwin chopped. He has looked the worst out of all the points. Other than that it's a tough decision. Ideally it would be amazing if we could find someone dumb enough to take Parsons' contract off our hands. Rabb is probably my next choice in line to go but why did we sign him in the first place? 

Wade and Rade are clearly the most useless on the roster and wont be quality NBA playerd forna while. However, I just think the numbers game will boot Martin over Rade.

22 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Wade and Rade are clearly the most useless on the roster and wont be quality NBA playerd forna while. However, I just think the numbers game will boot Martin over Rade.

Heres what i will say, i value rade's potential over what i have seen of selden. I dont think selden is better than ben mac, and i dont see much upside with him.

And Martin, while see sometimes puts up stats, usually his stats are based on the game itself and not what he did. I know he has potential i just think i would rather let him go.

However that said, there is no way that i would give chalmers a spot on this team. If that means we can keep martin or selden, then i like it.

I also recognize that brooks would be better served in the g- league. So, the grizzlies could try to hide him there like they did with harrison.

Just now, The Stro Show said:

I'd be livid lol

I said it all along that he wasnt a real contender to get a spot. I was the only one: everybody else were like harrison and baldwin, lol. Peter Edmiston runs a poll about who the grizz should cut and he lists baldwin harrison and martin.

Smdh. You guys think they are going to get rid of thier highest draft pick in years and thier 3rd best player on thier team.

Martin is probably the other guy thats gone, though i wouldnt mind it being seldon.

16 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Besides Wade im clueless. 

Glad you finally admitted you are clueless! 😄

2 minutes ago, Xerion said:

Keith SmithVerified account @KeithSmithNBA

Source: The Memphis Grizzlies are talking trades with several teams. Would rather make a trade vs just waiving a player to get down to 15.

I thought that possibly martin would be tradable for a second round pick. Also, james ennis. Baldwin could be a possibility but i think it is unlikely given that the grizzlies would want a high draft pick for him.

7 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

Hopefully they make the cuts today, seems like every other team is. 

I think today is the deadline to cut non guaranteed contracts too.We do have Monday to make the hard cut for the other ones. 

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Well we know one that aint making it this season: chalmers

Why would you be happy about This? Have you watched this preseason? Chalmers is clearly a better player than our other options and has looked pretty good, especially considering the type of injury. I keep seeing you throw out the names of half our roster at this point and some of them are pretty off base. Ennis? Brooks? 

The fact that they're lookin to make a trade prolly means Chalmers, Rabb, Zag n Brooks r safe; they can't be traded till december.

Edit- Chalmers n possibly Harrison aren't goin anywhere. Deadline to waive them was 5:00. They can still trade Harrison I think.

3 minutes ago, cdp said:

The fact that they're lookin to make a trade prolly means Chalmers, Rabb, Zag n Brooks r safe; they can't be traded till december.

Lol this was my next post. Selden and Harrison should be safe too since they can be cut. It means guys like Baldwin, Martin, maybe Wright even Davis are being shopped. Guaranteed guys.