Sign in to follow this  
Notorious O.D.K.

ZBo Arrested

Dwash    0

I doubt if he was really selling it. They probably called it that because he had so much on him.  Im sure him and other intended to smoke every ounce of that. Now some LAPD officers get to smoke it. Bummer.

This is the last time I heard Nickerson Gardens. :lol:  That was 27 years ago and not much has changed.

Also, Zach doesn't look too concerned but his wannabe bodyguard was going to get him in more trouble if he would have assaulted that TMZ cameraman (who was probably a jerk because they all are)

King Dork    0
1 hour ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

LOL and yall thought he was the KING OF MEMPHIS because he paid people light bills...mane zbo been plugging this era for years.

KINGPIN RANDOLPH

Facts

Subliminal    0

One of the security guards at my club has some crazy stories about hanging w Zbo. Involved taking mdma lol

srmjr23    0
1 hour ago, Subliminal said:

One of the security guards at my club has some crazy stories about hanging w Zbo. Involved taking mdma lol

NBA players dont take The Molly 

GamesOut    0

Just to be clear - he signed a 2yr/$24K contract.  Very similar to his charges of possessing 2 lbs. of marijuana and $20K bond.  At least he isn't injury prone

Subliminal    0
2 hours ago, srmjr23 said:

NBA players dont take The Molly 

Just what he claimed, I didn't see nothing

tangogriz    0

Looks like he got out of there by the seat of his pants.

Its funny how seeing him waddling around in those pants bothers me more than the weed.

guillermo    0
5 hours ago, tangogriz said:

Looks like he got out of there by the seat of his pants.

Its funny how seeing him waddling around in those pants bothers me more than the weed.

same

Blackwatch    0
18 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

This is the last time I heard Nickerson Gardens. :lol:  That was 27 years ago and not much has changed.

Also, Zach doesn't look too concerned but his wannabe bodyguard was going to get him in more trouble if he would have assaulted that TMZ cameraman (who was probably a jerk because they all are)

Good look to note these were the same projects that they filmed the "Same Gang" video.

I wonder what was really going on? You just don't normally have hundreds of people hanging out on a Wednesday nite smoking weed in the hood. I imagine it was some sort of block party or something that the police tried to break up. Z-Bo was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I'm sure he will easily show the weed wasn't his; whether it actually was or not is a different story.

In court, its not what actually happens, it's what you can prove. I'm sure Z-bo learned the Mike Vick lesson- your boys are their to take the rap. Case closed. Z-bo will be alright, maybe an early season suspension for a game or two for the bad look, that's all, no jail time.

2 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

Good look to note these were the same projects that they filmed the "Same Gang" video.

I wonder what was really going on? You just don't normally have hundreds of people hanging out on a Wednesday nite smoking weed in the hood. I imagine it was some sort of block party or something that the police tried to break up. Z-Bo was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I'm sure he will easily show the weed wasn't his; whether it actually was or not is a different story.

In court, its not what actually happens, it's what you can prove. I'm sure Z-bo learned the Mike Vick lesson- your boys are their to take the rap. Case closed. Z-bo will be alright, maybe an early season suspension for a game or two for the bad look, that's all, no jail time.

I am also willing to bet the "vandalism" of police cars was from the residents throwing bottles at the cop cars to show their displeasure at them shutting down the party.    But i wouldn't assume Zbo was at the wrong place at the wrong time as much as he probably was the reason for the block party.  

Those cops more than likely just got their panties in a wad when everyone didn't bow down to them immediately.  So they started inflating charges on folks to penalize them (business as usual). 

1 hour ago, Subliminal said:

No way in heck he gets jail time

Highly unlikely but I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings suspended him for a couple of games. 

Subliminal    0
9 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Highly unlikely but I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings suspended him for a couple of games. 

Aw rats 

Subliminal    0
9 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Doubtful to get the Community Assist award 🥉

guillermo    0
2 hours ago, Subliminal said:

Doubtful to get the Community Assist award 🥉

he was gonna hook the community up with good weed

should count for something

Subliminal    0
5 hours ago, cdp said:

Apparently he had 2 pounds on him. He's ******.

Not really. You have to have over 10 lbs for it to be a drug felony 1, which is mandatory jail time. Especially in California. Don't ask me why I know that