Sign in to follow this  
Notorious O.D.K.

ZBo Arrested

Just now, Dwash said:

We all need a side hustle.

He should just get a shop in Colorado or Cali somewhere and rake in the cheese.

He's not going to be able to get away with the same stuff he did here in the city. Sucks it happened in a weed legal state, but just can't be carrying like that lol. 

17 minutes ago, BHZMAFIA said:

He's not going to be able to get away with the same stuff he did here in the city. Sucks it happened in a weed legal state, but just can't be carrying like that lol. 

What the...

I thought Z-bo cleaned up his act??

19 minutes ago, BHZMAFIA said:

Yep he would've never got busted for that here.   Zbo gotta adjust to his new environment.  

I don't want to rush to judgement but this is very sad if true. 

42 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Yep he would've never got busted for that here.   Zbo gotta adjust to his new environment.  

Actually, this happened in L.A. not Sacramento. 

1 minute ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Actually, this happened in L.A. not Sacramento. 

He needs to adjust to not being in Memphis, period.   everything he gets in trouble for all happens outside of Memphis for a reason.  

1 hour ago, Michael D said:

What the...

I thought Z-bo cleaned up his act??

Nah, Memphis was good to him.

Bring a large amount of weed into gang territory where you don't live at 10 o'clock in the night ya'll. That could never had ended well.

9 minutes ago, cdp said:

Bring a large amount of weed into gang territory where you don't live at 10 o'clock in the night ya'll. That could never had ended well.

Plus six cop cars vandalized and guns recovered (not Zbo) LAPD won't be happy. I just can't understand these guys, it's not the smoking, it's the whole scene.

26 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

Plus six cop cars vandalized and guns recovered (not Zbo) LAPD won't be happy. I just can't understand these guys, it's not the smoking, it's the whole scene.

That's my thing. I could care less about the weed, it's about doing it out in public in an area that's notorious for gang violence and then they vandalize police cars. You're asking for trouble.how stupid can you be(or how much could you not give a f--k, whatever way you want to look at it )?

Oh well, i'm glad he isn't a Grizz today, we surely didn't need this. I would imagine the Kings fans are saying WTF.

28 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

That's my thing. I could care less about the weed, it's about doing it out in public in an area that's notorious for gang violence and then they vandalize police cars. You're asking for trouble.how stupid can you be(or how much could you not give a f--k, whatever way you want to look at it )?

My thoughts exactly. On the other hand I think that attitude is what some people actually like about him...

We're talking about a guy who sees the other team triple-teaming him and decides that the way to beat them is to put his head down and drive to the hoop. Two thousand times.  He's mostly a great guy but I don't see a deep thinker here. 

Dayum.  I'm going to guess the details are still sketchy, but if zbo is guilty of carrying 2 pounds on him, he deserves what he gets, because that is just dumb.  

I figured zbo never left the pot alone and most likely personally used in the offseason, but i figured he would  be smart enough to never sell weed or smoke during the season or get his own weed.  Send your homies out for it.  Smoke that **** in your million dollar houses with your homies.

If zbo is convicted of a felony drug charge, will the grizz still retire his jersey?

Also, this will make the grizz management look like geniuses for letting him move on.  It will still effect the win/loss totals next year. 

2 minutes ago, tmoneyinmphs said:

If zbo is convicted of a felony drug charge, will the grizz still retire his jersey?

Also, this will make the grizz management look like geniuses for letting him move on.  It will still effect the win/loss totals next year. 

I'm probably the only one that thinks retiring his jersey is dumb in the first place. But if he actually does get a felony conviction ( which I doubt) we would look even dumber.

I actually liked the notion of retiring his number because zbo is one of my favorite all time nba players, but i have to agree with you, jetfixer.  Plus as good as the "grit and grind era" was, they never won a single banner that we can hang in fedexforum.  Sad really, because most good teams in the past have at least a division banner.  Mostly we can thank the spurs for that, but the one year we had the banner in our grasps,  we choked it away.  I will never forgive marc gasol for that, because he had a great start to his season and earned all star honors but then cruised the rest of the season.