Memfizz

Ben Maclemore out up to 3 months

No problem.  I'm an optimist so this should move us from about 45 wins to about 55.   I'm surprised he didn't fall on a teammates leg and break it in the process.

Kinda clears some of the logjam they had goin on. Lock in Evans/Daniels/Selden at SG.

16 minutes ago, Dark-Child said:

Next Man Up - Wayne Seldon; COME ON DOWN 

I hate this for Ben but this does appear to be a giant opportunity for Seldon.  I hope he can capitalize on it.   Honestly, i always thought he was a better fit as a starter anyway for balance sake.     

When Maclemore comes back (in a bench role) his floor spacing ability can be more beneficial on the second unit. 

3 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

And so it begins

We are going to be top 6 lottery chances.

1 hour ago, Memphis Maverick said:

3 -4 month rehab. Not to bad. 

What Grizz organization have you been watching? Don't look for him until January, maybe the ASB.

Grizzlies ALWAYS lie about injuries.

3 hours ago, SC Grizz said:

Of course he is. 

LOL

3 hours ago, Acehigh718 said:

See him after the All-Star break

Yup!

2 hours ago, cdp said:

Kinda clears some of the logjam they had goin on. Lock in Evans/Daniels/Selden at SG.

Nice way to look at it!

It seems like as soon as players step off the plane in Memphis their bodies turn to brittle.  Is it the air? The water? What gives?

Make some of that old fashion Wallace magic.

8 hours ago, Acehigh718 said:

See him after the All-Star break

I expect him earlier, perhaps a month and they'll try to work him back in, even to the detriment of the team and before he is ready.  He'll play, sit for a while, play, sit for a while, they'll declare he needs more time, and sit, give it one more go, and either be ruled out for the rest of the season, or just completely ineffective.

2 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I expect him earlier, perhaps a month and they'll try to work him back in, even to the detriment of the team and before he is ready.  He'll play, sit for a while, play, sit for a while, they'll declare he needs more time, and sit, give it one more go, and either be ruled out for the rest of the season, or just completely ineffective.

Wish I could share in your optimism but I see it playing out much worse

This doesn't mean much. Trust me, he was going to be displaced in the rotation by Selden before January anyway. 

2 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

This doesn't mean much. Trust me, he was going to be displaced in the rotation by Selden before January anyway. 

I like your optimism.  I just hope they don't try to force him into the lineup when he is back from injury like they did with Parsons.  But I guess his salary isn't that high for the team, so they won't feel pressured to get him playing time.