The REF

Where is OJ Mayo?

I still smirk every time I see "Beg LH" but as it's probably known by now that my sense o humor is a little strange compared to the rest of the board

21 hours ago, Subliminal said:

I still smirk every time I see "Beg LH" but as it's probably known by now that my sense o humor is a little strange compared to the rest of the board

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the intent of his post but his tone seems scornful to me.  I can't understand how or why anyone should be scornful of the most successful coach the franchise has ever had.  I don't know who started the "beg LH" thread, but it was probably only one guy.  I'm pretty sure everyone has moved on, so I don't see why it even gets mentioned.

On 9/3/2017 at 6:40 PM, smit-tay griz said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the intent of his post but his tone seems scornful to me.  I can't understand how or why anyone should be scornful of the most successful coach the franchise has ever had.  I don't know who started the "beg LH" thread, but it was probably only one guy.  I'm pretty sure everyone has moved on, so I don't see why it even gets mentioned.

It was so foolish that it deserves to live on in infamy.  Like a wall of shame for thread titles.

"Beg LH" get the wall of shame lifetime achievement award.

1vavlo.jpg