Wells

New Uniforms on the way

Need to make sure we keep the black MLK uniforms as part of the dress regiment 

chipc3    0

The Forum's scoreboard is now sitting ina friend's junk yard. New scoreboard coming soon!

Subliminal    0

This title is a bit misleading. Seems to imply specifically that the Grizzlies will be getting new uniforms...

Wells    0

Each team is releasing their designs. I've seen Warriors, Kings, Pistons, Blazers and Pacers so far. I expect the Grizzlies to continue with the white uniform as the Association uniform, the dark blue as the Icon, the MLK uniform as the Community and the neon blue as the Athlete.

Ndq0327    0

NBA 2k just released Ben Mclemores rating last night and he has on the dark blue nike uni there are some subtle changes nothing major

7 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

NBA 2k just released Ben Mclemores rating last night and he has on the dark blue nike uni there are some subtle changes nothing major

Yea they got rid of the collar bear and the strip seems to go straight up to the armpit instead of spreading out. 

SC Grizz    0

Collar bear will always be a legend. Losing him TA and Zbo in the same offseason... devastating. 

The_PROOF    0

Very underwhelming as far as the changes.

I am looking forward to seeing the new scoreboard and arena upgrades. 

On 6/8/2017 at 4:37 AM, Memphis Maverick said:

Yea they got rid of the collar bear and the strip seems to go straight up to the armpit instead of spreading out. 

Collar Bear was gone from the jerseys before start of last season, replaced by the NBA emblem on all teams jerseys. 

Did y'all not notice?

11 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Collar Bear was gone from the jerseys before start of last season, replaced by the NBA emblem on all teams jerseys. 

Did y'all not notice?

No talking about the front of the jersey. Not the bear hand on back 

8 hours ago, Memphis Maverick said:

No talking about the front of the jersey. Not the bear hand on back 

Dang thats bad, its the logos that make the jerseys special.

Remove the team logo and put Kellogs or Subway right across the jersey....I can see that happening and it would be a great shame

Old: 

CqzLoulUkAE4c2j.jpg

New:
8c8557698fed447f341c1039bb660573.jpg

I'm loving the updates.  The yellow Grizz was actually more of an eyesore.  The blue looks much darker, more like black but I'm sure it's still blue.  The color of the numbers are now white and the side stripings have more white in them, making them look much cleaner.  I like them a lot.  Can't wait to see them in a real picture.

I hate they took the bear from the legs of the shorts and put it on the waist. During the game you won't see it. Jerseys always poke out .