Sign in to follow this  
fanboyslim

Marc Gasol Summer Body Fat Check

1 hour ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

but this takes the cake.

DElmEJBVwAEDfAv.jpg

WTH man?!?!?  I am now officially old because i just don't understand these trends at all. 

On 7/11/2017 at 6:59 PM, fanboyslim said:

I didn't find a suitable thread so I opened a new one. So far he looks slim.

DEZ-oI-XsAE8y95.jpg

Also, why does the youngest Gasol look like a white version of Mike Conley?

M5BmEQM.jpg

50 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

DFCeQA5WAAAvXxO.jpg

No beer gut, no bulging butt. So far, so good.

Did Marc aggressively park there, or did he pass the keys to a valet who parked on the lines?  Just asking.

6 hours ago, GamesOut said:

Did Marc aggressively park there, or did he pass the keys to a valet who parked on the lines?  Just asking.

I don't have the footage to find out, but I guarantee you he parked the right way.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, GamesOut said:

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:35 AM, fanboyslim said:

I don't have the footage to find out, but I guarantee you he parked the right way.

:D

Interesting Gasol trend someone on another board pointed out

Gasol career games played season by season

65 lockout

2017 - ?

28 minutes ago, Allen said:

Interesting Gasol trend someone on another board pointed out

Gasol career games played season by season

65 lockout

2017 - ?

Perhaps instead of absolute numbers of games played we should look at percentage of games played. 
100%
84%
99%
98%
97%
72%
99%
63%
90%

2017 - ?

Basically Gasol has had two seasons in the last 4 where injuries played a major impact on his season. One was a foot injury and the other a knee. When you throw in a the strike shortened season's games it looks worse than it has been. 

I'd compare Gasol's health to any other 7 foot center in the league with as long a track record. The man's been a workhorse for the team. 

20 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Perhaps instead of absolute numbers of games played we should look at percentage of games played. 
100%
84%
99%
98%
97%
72%
99%
63%
90%

2017 - ?

Basically Gasol has had two seasons in the last 4 where injuries played a major impact on his season. One was a foot injury and the other a knee. When you throw in a the strike shortened season's games it looks worse than it has been. 

I'd compare Gasol's health to any other 7 foot center in the league with as long a track record. The man's been a workhorse for the team. 

Hah, I was going to post the same thing yesterday but I was at work and didn't feel like typing on my phone. Yeah, looking at absolute numbers don't tell you much. 

3 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Hah, I was going to post the same thing yesterday but I was at work and didn't feel like typing on my phone. Yeah, looking at absolute numbers don't tell you much. 

Great minds think alike!

And maybe not so great minds do on occasion as well. ;)

9 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Ha! Great timing!

Great minds!

His weight loss is super encouraging and potentially shows that he is embracing Fizball. 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Great minds!

His weight loss is super encouraging and potentially shows that he is embracing Fizball. 

Could be embracing Fizball or it could be the vegetarian diet he went on two years ago (before Fizdale arrived) is showing results. 

Just now, chipc3 said:

Could be embracing Fizball or it could be the vegetarian diet he went on two years ago (before Fizdale arrived) is showing results. 

Oh didn't know that but a vegetarian diet doesn't help you gain the definition he has without bigtime weight training.   Fizz spoke multiple times about bringing over MIA conditioning program.  Hopefully this is evidence of that.  

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Oh didn't know that but a vegetarian diet doesn't help you gain the definition he has without bigtime weight training.   Fizz spoke multiple times about bringing over MIA conditioning program.  Hopefully this is evidence of that.  

There's clearly more than just the diet but I think that kind of lifestyle change has been critical for Marc's improved physical shape.

1 hour ago, fanboyslim said:

Marc is playing a game with the Spanish national team now and dang he looks in good shape. Thinner than Pau.

seen a pic of him lately and you could see some definition in his arms...plus his face has that slim look if you know what I mean by that.

I was vegetarian for 15 years and played hoops the entire time I speak from experience

if vegetarian if done right is good for staying lean and energy however he will not recover from Injuries as quickly as he would of he ate meat 

eating meat has never kept an athlete from being a champion

5 hours ago, guillermo said:

I was vegetarian for 15 years and played hoops the entire time I speak from experience

if vegetarian if done right is good for staying lean and energy however he will not recover from Injuries as quickly as he would of he ate meat 

eating meat has never kept an athlete from being a champion

In the end the best eating/training regime is the one you stick to. Marc seems to have found something that works for him and it's definitely paying off.

_AAA0744

Someone give this man a Big Mac.

_AAA0180

_AAA0218

I'm actually more impressed by his muscle definition, he's clearly been hitting the weights.

He finished the game with 9 points and 6 rebounds in little less than 17 minutes but I wouldn't take much from this type of friendly games, they're basically glorified pick up games. In any case there's another game tonight at 4pm Memphis time. If there's a link to watch it I'll post it.

6 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

In the end the best eating/training regime is the one you stick to. Marc seems to have found something that works for him and it's definitely paying off.

_AAA0744

Someone give this man a Big Mac.

_AAA0180

_AAA0218

I'm actually more impressed by his muscle definition, he's clearly been hitting the weights.

He finished the game with 9 points and 6 rebounds in little less than 17 minutes but I wouldn't take much from this type of friendly games, they're basically glorified pick up games. In any case there's another game tonight at 4pm Memphis time. If there's a link to watch it I'll post it.

hell no, that's not Marc. lol