nwagrizzfan

Every Team's Projected 2017-18 Record

Still far too early to project.

Lots could happen in the coming days/weeks.

Do we even know the roster yet? Way too early for predictions that will be held against us later. ;)

Having said that I will go with 38 wins because I expect the fragility of the team to be a problem. If healthy put 10 more wins down. 

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Do we even know the roster yet? Way too early for predictions that will be held against us later. ;)

Having said that I will go with 38 wins because I expect the fragility of the team to be a problem. If healthy put 10 more wins down. 

Chip over here hedging. :P

Just teasing.

Just now, GF#1 said:

Chip over here hedging. :P

Just teasing.

You say that like it's a bad thing! 

28 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Yeah, I'm confused by the projections as well. We don't know who our starting SG and PF are and who knows if our guy slotted as the starting SF will even be healthy.

Also, didn't you say in the other thread we are competing for home court advantage but you predict between 38-48 wins?

5 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Yeah, I'm confused by the projections as well. We don't know who our starting SG and PF are and who knows if our guy slotted as the starting SF will even be healthy.

Also, didn't you say in the other thread we are competing for home court advantage but you predict between 38-48 wins?

I didn't say I EXPECTED the Grizzlies to compete for a home court advantage. I said people were saying it but I expected to finish between 6 and 8 in the playoffs. 

The Grizzlies will be rolling out veterans, granted younger veterans than in previous seasons, who will be expected to fight for home court advantage in the playoffs (although I believe a 6-8 seed is more likely).

You understand the difference ODK. Don't try and twist my words the same day I make them. Wait a few days until I have forgotten what I said exactly! :lol:

47 wins if Gasol/Conley/Parsons all play >80% of games.

43-44 if we have early trouble figuring out the other two starters. 

it was posted elsewhere by someone that they expected 25 wins this season. 

I figured I bump this thread to the top so it would encourage others to make bold predictions that they'll have to apologize later about...including me! 

6 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I figured I bump this thread to the top so it would encourage others to make bold predictions that they'll have to apologize later about...including me! 

Is this our starting day roster? I still have no idea who our starting SG and PF are or if Parsons can make it 10 games. Pretty difficult to do with all of the unknown variables.

Just now, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Is this our starting day roster? I still have no idea who our starting SG and PF are or if Parsons can make it 10 games. Pretty difficult to do with all of the unknown variables.

Don't you realize the Grizzlies have super coach David Fizdale who will teach all the youngsters how to play the game now that the FO is implementing his style of play into the team. You don't need to know who is starting. Where's the faith in Fizdale?
;) 

i feel we will have to rebuild high draft picks and key F.A  3 year window

They make the playoffs with 43-44 wins if Parsons is good but injured off and on.

If by some weird stroke of luck Parsons is healthy and good most of the season they surprise and win 50.

If Parsons is not on point hopefully Fizdale will just pull him from the lineup so we do not have the issues that we had last year because the team has enough wings to work around him being out and still be competitive.

when the grizzlies were winning 50-56 games a year . they had a young z-bo and a young tony allen there no one on this roster that i can say that is better then those two in there prime 

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I will go with 41 wins, battle for 8th or 9th.

Happy to apologise if prediction turns out wrong on low side, crying if I overestimated