13 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I think zbos past impact was greater too but that doesn't change the fact that I think tyreke is a better fit for the team NOW.

I sincerely hope he turns out to be an excellent signing.

All this arguin over which player is this n which player is that, got me thinkin this teams put together with too little too late. Imagine this 3 years ago; ‎ ‎
Conley‎/Chalmers
‎‎Evans/Carter‎
Parsons/Allen
Randolph/Green
Gasol/Wright

Would've been the deadliest grizz team...‎

On 7/22/2017 at 10:52 AM, cdp said:
All this arguin over which player is this n which player is that, got me thinkin this teams put together with too little too late. Imagine this 3 years ago; ‎ ‎
Conley‎/Chalmers
‎‎Evans/Carter‎
Parsons/Allen
Randolph/Green
Gasol/Wright

Would've been the deadliest grizz team...‎

Yeah, that would have been a deadly team 3 years ago.Now with the injuries who knows.

On 7/21/2017 at 7:14 PM, Herodotus said:

Yes, so, I see you potentially saying that Fizz is a weaker coach. Is that a path we should go down, or would it just be a Pandora's Box? I thought Fizz was exposed a bit by Pop in that series as well (however, "Take That for Data" was ingenious and will love on forever). However, you seem to think that moving Zach to center was the mistake. I think Fizz was experimenting with how to find a matchup or a lineup in which Zach was actually playable. You have to experiment and try different things, so I don't really fault him for that. However, where I thought he erred was in sticking with Zach too long. Specifically, whenever Popovich would make the call for his guys to line Zach up in their sights and run the pick-and-roll down Zach's throat until we relented, I thought Fizz should have relented MUCH sooner and attempted to make another adjustment. Instead, Pop, as you said, found an advantage he could exploit and really killed us by a thousand knife wounds, one after another after another. If Pop was going to attack and expose Randolph like that, then Randolph was simply unplayable. That may have been difficult to admit, but it was the truth. 

We all knew that change was coming. I believe that, last season, Fizz and the FO had all but made the decision to move on from Zbo and TA. That explains why Fizz gave the big fella one last chance to pull us through.

From ESPN Insider Offseason Cheat Sheat :

This is their starting lineup:

Depth Chart
STARTER    BACKUPS
PG    Mike Conley    Wade Baldwin, Andrew Harrison, Mario Chalmers (NG), Kobi Simmons (2W)
SG    Ben McLemore    Troy Daniels, Wayne Selden
SF    Chandler Parsons    Tyreke Evans, James Ennis, Rade Zagorac, Dillon Brooks
PF    JaMychal Green (R)    Jarell Martin, Deyonta Davis, Ivan Rabb
C    Marc Gasol    Brandan Wright

Guaranteed salary (2017-18): $103,426,267

Dead money: $163,296

Tax room: $14,071,278

Hard cap room: $17,409,558

Exception:: $1.4 million non-taxpayer midlevel

Restrictions

• Ben McLemore, Mario Chalmers, Wayne Selden, Jeremy Morgan and Tyreke Evans cannot be traded until Dec. 15.

• Marc Gasol and Brandan Wright have 15 percent trade bonuses. Gasol's bonus is $7.0 million and Wright's is $893K.

Extension candidates

Wright is extension eligible. Wright can be extended for four seasons at a starting salary of $9.4 million.

Even if the lineup above is the starting lineup to start the season, I think Selden will be starting by midseason with Reke being the first off the bench either at the SG or SF. I definitely don't want Baldwin as the main backup PG. 

Maclemore news forces a change in the prediction. 

Mike/Harrison

Wayne/Reke

Parsons/Ennis

JaM/Wright

Gasol/Davis

That's the 10 man rotation till Ben is healthy.  

1 hour ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Maclemore news forces a change in the prediction. 

Mike/Harrison

Wayne/Reke

Parsons/Ennis

JaM/Wright

Gasol/Davis

That's the 10 man rotation till Ben is healthy.  

I think that would have been the rotation by January anyway.