Sign in to follow this  
The REF

Zach Randolph Donates $1,000,000 dollars to MLGW and the Citizens of Memphis

If you are woke right now & see this, head to any MLGW or Exxon to pay your light bill. Zach Randolph from the Memphis Grizzlies has donated $1 million to MLGW, all you have to do is pay 1% therefore if your light bill is $400, you only pay $4 & the rest of your bill is paid.. You will have a $0 balance!!! Spread the word, someone really needs this blessing!!!

Major blessings to Zach Randolph and the entire City of Memphis!

What an amazing jester by Z-Bo!!!!

Part of this is true.  You can pay 1% of your bill whenever you want.  However, there is a 99% balance left and also some late fees.

Hoax. System glitch then someone made up a lie.

Something like this happens the funds will be controlled and distributed through MIFA or someone. It wont be done unannounced by MLGW randomly on a Saturday morning causing a frenzy of people. Accounting would be a nightmare. With transactions being msde every second a dozens of locations how would they keep up with when the money runs out.

Terrible that someone would put this false information out!

i even know people who went to the Kiosk and paid the 1% and have a receipt that says paid in full.  I do apologize for posting this incorrect information, it's terrible that people would do that.

5 hours ago, The REF said:

If you are woke right now & see this, head to any MLGW or Exxon to pay your light bill. Zach Randolph from the Memphis Grizzlies has donated $1 million to MLGW, all you have to do is pay 1% therefore if your light bill is $400, you only pay $4 & the rest of your bill is paid.. You will have a $0 balance!!! Spread the word, someone really needs this blessing!!!

Major blessings to Zach Randolph and the entire City of Memphis!

What an amazing jester by Z-Bo!!!!

An amazing jester, indeed

Zach has paid some poor people's bills in the past, he's good for doing that. Zach is a good guy, I hate that people want to make him out to be the savior of Memphis. We will always love his time here, and I hope he continues to live and like Memphis.

8 hours ago, GamesOut said:

Part of this is true.  You can pay 1% of your bill whenever you want.  However, there is a 99% balance left and also some late fees.

haha