Memfizz

Anybody else low on optimism for this season?

Iron Mike    0
1 minute ago, MemphisX said:

We are currently a less talented version of the Pelicans.

have you watched that team play? They have no chemistry and some bad offensive sets.

And year by year it looks like AD is turning to a liability on the defensive end. Pairing the guy with Cousins is not a good idea.

If watching the Grizz sometimes made me sleepy, watching the Pels made me get myself some pillows and a blanket to sleep instead of watching their games.

GamesOut    0
14 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Yes if you are willing to go back and look it up for yourself. 

Sorry old man.  Not everything online shows historical info.  It's not question of looking it up, but more of a question of someone else knowing the history of these odds makers.

I understand your arguing with KMB DA, but you don't have to be one yourself.

chipc3    0
6 minutes ago, GamesOut said:

Sorry old man.  Not everything online shows historical info.  It's not question of looking it up, but more of a question of someone else knowing the history of these odds makers.

I don't believe anyone has tracked the results over the years. 

MemphisX    0

Beyond the top 3 players both rosters are pretty much meh.

Would you take AD, Cousins and Jrue over Mike, Marc and Parsons?

Ohh gotcha I see your point. I thought you referring to style of play. 

And yeah I would. Parsons being the deciding factor. If he starts playing like the old Parsons, my answer might be different. Don't see that happening tho

cdp    0

If the Pels get their **** together @ SF then I think they make the playoffs. They got enough talent there. I think we make it too. Gonna be tight tho.

CarloJ63    0

I'm looking forward to this year.  I think Fizzdale is a good motivator; and that will especially help our young guys.  I think I'll take the over on 37.5 wins; although I am worried because Vegas oddsmakers tend to be right, way more often than they are wrong.

If it was just the know nothing analysts predicting doom and gloom, I would be more optimistic. 

Dwash    0
22 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

I'm looking forward to this year.  I think Fizzdale is a good motivator; and that will especially help our young guys.  I think I'll take the over on 37.5 wins; although I am worried because Vegas oddsmakers tend to be right, way more often than they are wrong.

If it was just the know nothing analysts predicting doom and gloom, I would be more optimistic. 

Right cause Vegas is doing this for dinner. No emotions involved.

23 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

Motivation doesn't get you nearly as far as talent will.

On 9/6/2017 at 9:05 PM, GamesOut said:

So you 2 lazy to look it up yourself or you just trying 2 give yourself an out if you don't like the results?????

GamesOut    0
3 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

So you 2 lazy to look it up yourself or you just trying 2 give yourself an out if you don't like the results?????

If you go back to my original question, it was about how accurate they were in the past.  Not every website keeps historical data.  Not lazy or looking for an out, and not everything is a conspiracy.

But I'm more inclined to believe that the average variance would be about between 3 and 5 games for each team.

Allen    0
1 hour ago, guillermo said:

basically everyone is going to need a career year for us to make any noise

We werent going to make any "noise" next year anyway.

But with Mike, Gasol and hopefully a healthy Parsons we should win at least 45 games