Sign in to follow this  
The REF

Grizzlies Signed Tyreke Evans

10 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Quick question: How many knee surgeries have Parsons and Evans had combined? 

Brandan Wright wants to know why he isn't in this conversation.

Just now, Grizzled Vet said:

Brandan Wright wants to know why he isn't in this conversation.

I was literally laughing out loud

10 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Horrendous move

Good to have you back! We missed your constant negativity over the last 7 seasons. 

8 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I am struggling with figuring out which young guy we should move on from besides Wright.    Harrison or Martin seem like the obvious candidates; but we have so much inexperience in the frontcourt i hesitate to move Martin.   Harrison has a low ceiling but for right now he is the way more dependable option at backup PG over Wade.   Wade has the higher ceiling but his attitude is awful and he looks like a trainwreck.    Ennis has shown the chops to be a serviceable 3D guy and with Parsons still iffey i'd be afraid to move on from the only other true SF on the roster.   Daniels is one dimensional but he is fantastic at that 1 skill.    I like Selden's potential as becoming a legit 3D guy.  

This would all be so simple if Wallace didn't promise Rade a spot and intended on Brooks going the Harrison route.   

Welcome to the party. We can't just keep signing people can we? 

I like the idea of Brooks being shelved in the D-League without a contract like they did with Harrison but your boy Fizdale said he expected him to contribute right away and Wallace said he was signing him to a contract. 

Hate to be a wet towel here, but 3 mil for Tyreke during the first week of free agency kind of says he's still injured. Not that Chris Wallace would sign an injured player...or two...or three...

3 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Hate to be a wet towel here, but 3 mil for Tyreke during the first week of free agency kind of says he's still injured. Not that Chris Wallace would sign an injured player...or two...or three...

But he shuns the one injured player the board wants: Mario Chalmers. Hold my beer.

36 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Horrendous move

The usual 2 word cynical response with nothing substantive to back up it.

Good to see you're already in midseason form.

14 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

But he shuns the one injured player the board wants: Mario Chalmers. Hold my beer.

Mario injured his Achilles not his knee. Wallace appears to be a knee man! 

10 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

The usual 2 word cynical response with nothing substantive to back up it.

Good to see you're already in midseason form.

He would crap on 1988 Michael Jordan if we could sign him 

44 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

It was either Tyreke, or an old Kiss album. :D

You sure you don't mean an old Fish album?

49 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Good to have you back! We missed your constant negativity over the last 7 seasons. 

Give him time, man!

He has had to take the time to go to the Spurs message board, create a username, and log in to immediately bash the Rudy Gay signing. And also return to the Kings message board, look up the login/password that he had created in order to bash the Zach signing, so that he could log in again to complain about the Vince Carter signing.

1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

He has had to take the time to go to the Spurs message board, create a username, and log in to immediately bash the Rudy Gay signing. And also return to the Kings message board, look up the login/password that he had created in order to bash the Zach signing, so that he could log in again to complain about the Vince Carter signing.

fry.jpg

I would like to say that its nice being back on the message board after a long time off. A few years ago some of you may remember me I know Chip possibly does. Great to interact again, and release some of my thoughts. I don't get to interact with many Grizzlies fans by living in WV. Hope all has been well for my old friends.

2 minutes ago, WVgrizz said:

I would like to say that its nice being back on the message board after a long time off. A few years ago some of you may remember me I know Chip possibly does. Great to interact again, and release some of my thoughts. I don't get to interact with many Grizzlies fans by living in WV. Hope all has been well for my old friends.

Welcome back, LilOJMayo!!!!

44 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Mario injured his Achilles not his knee. Wallace appears to be a knee man! 

Those things will grow back!! Steal!!

Wallace is an idiot forreal though how did he become a GM?

27 minutes ago, WVgrizz said:

Good to see you contributing again.