Sign in to follow this  
The REF

Are the Grizzlies FO Sleeping?

The REF    0

Boston just "GAVE AWAY"  Avery Bradley!  smh!

Where was Memphis?  Sleeping?

The_PROOF    0

Getting Morris in return is definitely not giving Bradley away. Great move by both teams. Celtics needed front court depth, gave up a guard and got their starting PF in return.

I think there's a chance we contacted them, but the Celtics made the right deal. 

The REF    0

Bradley is CLOSER to an ALL-Star than Morris, but overall, I think Bradley is the better player, not extremely bad for Boston though.

Grizz&Grind    0

They gave up Bradley to make signing room for Hayward.

To get anything back, much less an NBA starter, is gravy on their end.

They are getting more versatile by the day - not a bad 8 man.

1. Al Horford
  2. Marcus Morris
  3. Jae Crowder
  4. Gordon Hayward
  5. Isaiah Thomas
  6. Jaylen Brown
  7. Jayson Tatum
  8. Marcus Smart

They were also not going to take back 2 guys, and it is pretty much impossible to do a Grizzlies - Boston trade for Avery Bradley when no salaries line up.

Iron Mike    0
2 hours ago, The REF said:

Bradley is CLOSER to an ALL-Star than Morris, but overall, I think Bradley is the better player, not extremely bad for Boston though.

Bradley and IT weren't a good defensive pair tbh.

I have a feeling they'd use Hayward at the 2 spot.

They have a lot of tweeners right now. It's crazy to have that flexibility

WVgrizz    0

I don't believe the FO is sleeping. Their hands are so tied with cap and access players. We are at our full capacity right now with players pending Green signs. I believe we are in the beginning stages of "Rebuilding". Rebuilding could be our future.  

Father Pat    0

I don't think the FO is sleeping. I see it more like a dog chasing it's own tail. The teams success once again is based on the hope of an injured player playing at his pre-injury level. No plan, no vision. Just false hope.

chipc3    0
1 minute ago, Father Pat said:

I don't think the FO is sleeping. I see it more like a dog chasing it's own tail. The teams success once again is based on the hope of an injured player playing at his pre-injury level. No plan, no vision. Just false hope.

I agree that the team is hoping for Parsons to return to form. I hope it isn't false hope. 

Just now, The REF said:

Tyreke Evans is coming now maybe 4 years late, but it's a decent move.

Very cheap deal. Tyreke betting on himself to show out for 1 year. If he stays healthy he should put up good numbers. Actually looked good in Sac this past season.

I gotta say, I could see the Grizz getting lucky and seeing Chandler and Tyreke return to form, have BMc have a breakout year and we finish top 4 in the west. Of course, I could also see it breaking the other way and us eeking out an 8 seed or just outside the playoffs.

Ceiling could be a 4 seed and bottom would be 10th in the west imo.

At least you can realistically dream of a scenario where the Grizz break well.

4 minutes ago, Back2Grizzness said:

I gotta say, I could see the Grizz getting lucky and seeing Chandler and Tyreke return to form, have BMc have a breakout year and we finish top 4 in the west. Of course, I could also see it breaking the other way and us eeking out an 8 seed or just outside the playoffs.

Ceiling could be a 4 seed and bottom would be 10th in the west imo.

At least you can realistically dream of a scenario where the Grizz break well.

Well, if it breaks badly, and injuries hit this time, I hope it happens in November or December and not April.