Thomas

SHOCKING! Vince signs with Sacramento

Habanero    0

Old and slow, huh?

For 8 million I guess he's also an assistant coach, trainer, equipment manager, chaplain and style coach.

Blue Bear    0

Wow, nice contract Vince. I am very happy for he got a heck of a deal. I can see him being a future commentator or coach some day.

16 minutes ago, JWill4L said:

Joerger overpaying all our FAs is Joergerish.

Overpaying or overPLAYing or both?

Thanks for your efforts last year Vince

Memfizz    0
11 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

That's just stupid

Embarrassing really.  Vince was one of our best last season on a season we desperately needed it due to Parsons. Thank you Vince you were awesome past couple years and one of my favorite players ever.  Players really looked up to him and he had some great moments especially under Fiz.  Who can forget the 8/8 game?

Memfizz    0

Kings are legitimately trolling us.  What the actual ****.  That or they don't have a clue.  They pay 8 Mil to take Vince away from us or a good end in Toronto or something? They pay Zbo to take away from us or a good end on a super contender?

Smdh I'm actually ****** as hell **** Sacramento ending my 2 favorite Grizzlies like that!

grizz1016    0
1 minute ago, Memfizz said:

Embarrassing really.  Vince was one of our best last season on a season we desperately needed it due to Parsons. Thank you Vince you were awesome past couple years and one of my favorite players ever.  Players really looked up to him and he had some great moments especially under Fiz.  Who can forget the 8/8 game?

He was great last year. The 2 prior seasons - not so much primarily coz he wasn't fully recovered from his injuries.

I felt it coming but losing a nba legend like VC hurts the heart.  It was truly a pleasure to see Vince play here.  

I wish him and zbo nothing but the best.

I guess Fizz told everybody on the roster that if you're over 29 and your name isn't Gasol or Conley, you might as well roll on outta here...

Father Pat    0
2 minutes ago, Memfizz said:

Kings are legitimately trolling us.  What the actual ****.  That or they don't have a clue.  They pay 8 Mil to take Vince away from us or a good end in Toronto or something? They pay Zbo to take away from us or a good end on a super contender?

Smdh I'm actually ****** as hell **** Sacramento ending my 2 favorite Grizzlies like that!

Kings owner should get Vlade Divac drug tested. Their franchise is screaming "rebuild" and he signs these two guys. Nothing against Vince and ZBo, but they are not who that team needs.

Short contracts.  20 million brings experience and perhaps helps change the culture of losing in Sacramento.

Just think of how many games zbo and Vince played team hero in wins last year.  

Memfizz    0

^It's super random.  Just emptying money on vets who are just going to never turn that down at their ages.  Joerger is probably happy.

Honestly, I really am starting to get a 'meh' feeling about this season. As great as Conley exploded last playoffs and as good as our team looked at times, Vince and Zbo were a huge part of our mentality and heart with the team...they just were straight alpha dogs and I just see a dip in energy....

Blue Bear    0
6 minutes ago, tmoneyinmphs said:

Short contracts.  20 million brings experience and perhaps helps change the culture of losing in Sacramento.

Just think of how many games zbo and Vince played team hero in wins last year.  

xactly

GamesOut    0

Sacramento Grizzlies.  DJ knows he isn't making playoffs, next best thing for him is to make sure Grizzlies don't either.