Sign in to follow this  
LuvThem Grizzlies

Well Well Well

Dwash    0
6 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

KD takes a pay cut so that GS has more money to offer their other players. Don't see any Grizz players doing that. Well well well.

For one year to resign Iggy yeah. He gone want it all next year

GF#1    0

KD makes how much money besides just his NBA salary?

Just stop it.

GF#1    0
19 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

Curry 50 million, think about that

He was a 2 time MVP on a 11 million a year contract.

I think he deserved to cash in and get paid.

guillermo    0

what players ever do this?  you act like our guys not doing makes it shameful or something.

only ones come to mind is Dirk- who ironically gave up salary for Parsons  lololol

Jetfixer    0
4 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

He was a 2 time MVP on a 11 million a year contract.

I think he deserved to cash in and get paid.

Yes, he did, but when the topic is about his teammate taking less, and knocking our players, that's my point.

GF#1    0
1 minute ago, Jetfixer said:

Yes, he did, but when the topic is about his teammate taking less, and knocking our players, that's my point.

Gotcha.

2 hours ago, GF#1 said:

KD makes how much money besides just his NBA salary?

Just stop it.

Just how much does it take for an NBA player to live? Conley and Gasol gonna need all that money to live on? It all depends on whether you want the money or a chance at a championship.

Dwash    0

Plus when you take less to play for the Warriors...you will likely get a larger playoff bonus.

El Guapo    0
10 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Smit Tay, there's no team work in finishing sheetrock.

There is if you're running tools. Of course that's not true craftsmanship though.

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

There is if you're running tools. Of course that's not true craftsmanship though.

You must be union, don't know how to fill up the taper or the boxes??????????

El Guapo    0
2 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You must be union, don't know how to fill up the taper or the boxes??????????

Just preferred a pan and knives over a bazooka and boxes. Plus I was quicker and my work looked better. 

The contracts of Marc, Mike and Chancun are set. They are not FA, restricted or otherwise. You cant break the contract, even to say, "hey I think I wanna be paid less"

But thats ok, it doesnt fit in with your narrative

GF#1    0
17 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Just how much does it take for an NBA player to live? Conley and Gasol gonna need all that money to live on? It all depends on whether you want the money or a chance at a championship.

Only in professional sports are people supposed to accept significantly less money than they're able to get. :rolleyes: 

13 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Just preferred a pan and knives over a bazooka and boxes. Plus I was quicker and my work looked better. 

A pan and a knife, you gotta be kidding me. I can do 4-5 times more work than you can do and a whole lot better. All you can do with that knife is hump the joints.

4 hours ago, GF#1 said:

Only in professional sports are people supposed to accept significantly less money than they're able to get. :rolleyes: 

4 hours ago, GF#1 said:

When people can make that kind of money playing games, the world is way out of skew. I remember when Sandy Koufax and
Don Drysdale had to hold out together to get 100K. And they were 2 of the VERY BEST pictures in baseball.

Thomas    0
6 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

A pan and a knife, you gotta be kidding me. I can do 4-5 times more work than you can do and a whole lot better. All you can do with that knife is hump the joints.

Robots are gonna take your eventually.

1 hour ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

When people can make that kind of money playing games, the world is way out of skew. I remember when Sandy Koufax and
Don Drysdale had to hold out together to get 100K. And they were 2 of the VERY BEST pictures in baseball.

You can't buy $0.15 hamburgers or $0.30 gallon gas anymore either.  Get with the times.

godrick15    0

Z done so much for the city and is a 6th moy candidate. He deserved that money. 

Pretty sure he would of stayed. Management probably screwed up again and completely low balled him.

3 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

You can't buy $0.15 hamburgers or $0.30 gallon gas anymore either.  Get with the times.

Well I can get 2 buck gasoline and that's not hardly 7 times as much as back then. 28M is 280 times what Drysdale and Koufax got. Do the math. And Conley is nowhere close to being the SUPERSTAR they were.