Grizzled Vet

Grizzlies opponents - 2017 Free agents and trades

cdp    0

Pels losin Solomon Hill for possibly the entire season n are lookin at targetin free agents includin TA. If he goes to them for the min instead of resignin with us that'd break my heart. Shabazz Muhammed would be a nice fit for them tho.

1 hour ago, cdp said:

Pels losin Solomon Hill for possibly the entire season n are lookin at targetin free agents includin TA. If he goes to them for the min instead of resignin with us that'd break my heart. Shabazz Muhammed would be a nice fit for them tho.

well let me go ahead a break your heart...TA aint coming back

cdp    0
On August 29, 2017 at 1:58 PM, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

well let me go ahead a break your heart...TA aint coming back

I know it would just suck losin him to a borderline playoff team for the same price we're offerin. Pels can't offer more than the min unless they make a move. But I don't think he's gonna go there anyways. Wouldn't mind seein him resign with the Celtics to finish his career.

4 hours ago, cdp said:

I know it would just suck losin him to a borderline playoff team for the same price we're offerin. Pels can't offer more than the min unless they make a move. But I don't think he's gonna go there anyways. Wouldn't mind seein him resign with the Celtics to finish his career.

from a business point of view I see why Wallace let ta/zbo walk...they are still good but let be honest they are both outdated veteran players