Grizzled Vet

Grizzlies opponents - 2017 Free agents and trades

3 hours ago, Back2Grizzness said:

Any chance of the Grizz bringing Pau home if ZBo doesn't return?

About a week ago I read that Pau opted out so he can re-sign with the Spurs for less money in order to help the team.

Thunder is rumored to have strong interest in Rudy, I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want to see him in a thunders uniform. Yes I have a stroooooong dislike of okc 

Do NBA players know that there are two conferences?  They don't all need to load up in the Western Conference.  Just Saying! 

Winters in Detroit, Steaks in Indiana, Cheesesteak in Philly, The beltway of DC, Atlanta, Miami, New York, Toronto, come on guys spread the wealth around a little bit.  

3 hours ago, VikingWarrior said:

Thunder is rumored to have strong interest in Rudy, I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want to see him in a thunders uniform. Yes I have a stroooooong dislike of okc 

What I found a little odd about this is that Rudy is meeting with interested suitors in Austin, Texas. The location kind of tells me that one or two of the Texas teams might have the inside track with him.

I hope someone in the West does get Rudy and spends a ton of money on him too. Achilles Tendon injuries take a long time to recover and you never regain all you lost. 

Now that Ricky has learned how to score. Shame on you, Thibs!

Rondo and Canaan have been waived, per Stein.

And Jordan Adams in on the Blazers Summer League roster.

3 minutes ago, JWill4L said:

Ricky is going to Utah for a TOP-14 protected First Round Pick. Cheap.

I love rubio. He's a big upgrade to George hill. That said, if they lose Hayward it won't matter.

I thought Hayward would leave for either Boston or Miami, but from various reports, I don't think that is as true anymore.

Reportedly, he had been after Hill to stay, but apparently Rubio was a good plan B.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Blake back to Clippers:

Well at least we won't have Grizz fans bitch1ng about Conley's contract.

West keeps getting better and better. What about the Grizzlies? Is Wallace back from the taco truck yet?

We need to clean house with our FO. Deals are being made and teams are getting stronger while we're worried about trying to re-sign JaM for $15 mil a year. We didn't have a deal just as strong as Oladipo and Sabonis? Wow.