Grizzled Vet

Grizzlies opponents - 2017 Free agents and trades

Recommended Posts

Grizball    0

Dewayne Dedmon is going to sign with ATL, so I assume that will take them out of the running for Jam. Now let's see if BKN and ORL have any interest in him. I think once the Jam situation is resolved we will see FO making moves to trim down the roster. This has been dragging for too long, I hope something will happen soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grizball said:

Dewayne Dedmon is going to sign with ATL, so I assume that will take them out of the running for Jam. Now let's see if BKN and ORL have any interest in him. I think once the Jam situation is resolved we will see FO making moves to trim down the roster. This has been dragging for too long, I hope something will happen soon.

I'm keen to see what will be the action on Faried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JWill4L    0
2 hours ago, BeastModeGrizz said:

Which teams are left that can offer big money to Jam Green now that ATL and Lakers ( still talking to Rondo) are out? 

76ers and Nets. Both have around $12M of cap space. Magic, Suns, Bulls and Mavs could also make him an offer on the $6M range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grizball    0

BKN has the most cap space and can make Jam an offer that is out of our range. ORL is another team in need of a stretch 4 and can offer around 8M per year. The real threat now is BKN if they decide to make a play for Jam, and looking at their roster they can upgrade their PF spot so I think there is a possibility they could make a crazy offer if they show interest in him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael D    0

I hope its not a pipe dream to be optimistic that Parsons can return to form and make it through most of the season.  He was our big free agent signing for last year, this year, and by the looks of his contract, the two years after that as well.  We're stuck with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Father Pat    0

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 2h2 hours ago

More
 
 
  • Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet

Sources: Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios that include four-team deals. Sides motivated but no agreement imminent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Nets make a big offer for Jam and the Grizzlies don't feel inclined to match to keep, I would love them to put together a sign and trade for Trevor Booker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Father Pat    0

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 4m4 minutes ago

 

The Jazz has agreed to deal with Thabo Sefolosha, league source tells ESPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chipc3    0

Interesting move by Utah. You'd think that defense wouldn't be a high priority for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Father Pat    0
8 hours ago, Father Pat said:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 4m4 minutes ago

The Jazz has agreed to deal with Thabo Sefolosha, league source tells ESPN

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 12m12 minutes ago

Free agent Jonas Jerebko has agreed to a two-year, $8.2M deal with Utah, league source tells ESPN.

 

Jazz not doing a good job at filling their offensive void.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fanboyslim    0
7 hours ago, Father Pat said:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 12m12 minutes ago

Free agent Jonas Jerebko has agreed to a two-year, $8.2M deal with Utah, league source tells ESPN.

 

Jazz not doing a good job at filling their offensive void.

I think they're aiming for single digit scoring games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Subliminal    0
7 hours ago, Father Pat said:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 12m12 minutes ago

Free agent Jonas Jerebko has agreed to a two-year, $8.2M deal with Utah, league source tells ESPN.

 

Jazz not doing a good job at filling their offensive void.

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided you've forced my hand and I'll have to IP ban you for exceeding 8 cumulative demerits; the final 4 being tallied up over the course of the past week. 

Its hard for me to do this --> believe me. You've added a good amount of positive discussion to the boards over the last few years, but rules are rules, you scrappy ragamuffin. 

Your cantankerous demeanor has done you in, Father Pat. I'll give you a week to "pack your bags", so to speak, and hopefully make amends with the members of this family board which you have carelessly circumvented the rules of.

Let this be a warning to many of those on thin ice --> YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Memfizz said:

Lol just had to post this

KD's expression made the joke even better.   Russell westbrook, what do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Subliminal said:

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided you've forced my hand and I'll have to IP ban you for exceeding 8 cumulative demerits; the final 4 being tallied up over the course of the past week. 

Its hard for me to do this --> believe me. You've added a good amount of positive discussion to the boards over the last few years, but rules are rules, you scrappy ragamuffin. 

Your cantankerous demeanor has done you in, Father Pat. I'll give you a week to "pack your bags", so to speak, and hopefully make amends with the members of this family board which you have carelessly circumvented the rules of.

Let this be a warning to many of those on thin ice --> YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

 

 

Seriously dude? Pump the brakes.

You are not staff and don't have those privileges. If you impersonate the staff again I will have to remove you from the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zappastache    0
3 hours ago, Subliminal said:

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided you've forced my hand and I'll have to IP ban you for exceeding 8 cumulative demerits; the final 4 being tallied up over the course of the past week. 

Its hard for me to do this --> believe me. You've added a good amount of positive discussion to the boards over the last few years, but rules are rules, you scrappy ragamuffin. 

Your cantankerous demeanor has done you in, Father Pat. I'll give you a week to "pack your bags", so to speak, and hopefully make amends with the members of this family board which you have carelessly circumvented the rules of.

Let this be a warning to many of those on thin ice --> YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

 

 

 

43 minutes ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

Seriously dude? Pump the brakes.

You are not staff and don't have those privileges. If you impersonate the staff again I will have to remove you from the forums.

 

Image result for michael jackson popcorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ndq0327    0

So Johnathan Simmons is now an unrestricted FA I wonder what the Spurs are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now