Kevin B Moses

With the #35 pick, Memphis Selects Ivan Rabb

Ndq0327    0
2 hours ago, Grizball said:

No one knows how serious his injury is and you can't trust what they say. If he needs surgery it would be wise not to sign him this year and simply hold onto his rights and free up a roster spot. As for Brooks, unless they have a plan already to trade Ennis and/or Daniels, I don't see where the minutes would go for him. We already have a rotation of Parsons, Mclemore, Evans and Selden not counting Ennis and Daniels. My guess is that once they know whether they can retain Jam they will start making moves to clear up roster spots and start signing rookies to NBA or two-way contracts. If Jam is gone, we will need to trade some of our guys to get a PF and that will solve the logjam at the wing. I think Ennis, Daniels, Wright, Martin and Baldwin are all candidates to be traded. The key is Jam and what Brooklyn is gonna do. They are the only threat right now.

How many times does it have to be said they are not signing the rookies to two way contracts especially not Brooks

Ndq0327    0

I was so Right about the Rabb pick being bad all three of Bolden Ojeleye and Bell have looked good yet we took the dude that had been injured since the workouts hell did they even get to watch him work out against anyone???

chipc3    0
1 hour ago, Ndq0327 said:

How many times does it have to be said they are not signing the rookies to two way contracts especially not Brooks

Once a day until their signings are announced. ;)

2 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

But can they go ahead and sign him to a 2 way till he gets healthy and give themselves more time to clear up roster spot?  It's kinda odd how quickly they jumped on Kobi for a 2way but have yet to mention a target for the other one.  Seems like they are holding it to see how the roster shakes out.   

chipc3    0
7 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

4 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

But can they go ahead and sign him to a 2 way till he gets healthy and give themselves more time to clear up roster spot?  It's kinda odd how quickly they jumped on Kobi for a 2way but have yet to mention a target for the other one.  Seems like they are holding it to see how the roster shakes out.   

I guess I was wrong, It takes more than once a day! :lol:

7 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

I was so Right about the Rabb pick being bad all three of Bolden Ojeleye and Bell have looked good yet we took the dude that had been injured since the workouts hell did they even get to watch him work out against anyone???

I'll call Wallace and find out.

Hold my beer.