Kevin B Moses

I'm so sick of Chandler Parsons

9 hours ago, MemphisX said:

How do you know how hard he is working?

How did you know how hard Marc Gasol was working when you suggested that after his contract he'd come in fat and out of shape?

Or how did you know if Biggie Smalls was responsible for all the bad picks the grizzlies ever made?

This is pure ridiculousness. The dude has had countless people talk about his lack of desire for basketball.

lsugrizzfan    0
On 6/9/2017 at 1:30 PM, Kevin B Moses said:

women take up a ton of time, especially those 18 year olds he is with....

these ain't woman, they are girls. they are needy, they need constant attention. if he were with a girl his age and in a relationship I don't think I'd be nearly as critical.

On 6/10/2017 at 0:25 PM, Kevin B Moses said:

You'll then read my post and start talking about if the girl is of legal age. Obviously, there is a disconnect here. 

Was there really a disconnect? You have an obvious issue with women he is dating, mainly because of age. You even said you wouldn't be as critical if he were with an older woman (by the way, one of the women he has been linked to is Kate Beckinsale, who is 43). I said as long as they are legal why should you care. The only disconnect is you from reality.

Then you constantly rant about how unfairly people treat Mike Conley and his ability to live up to his contract. Except it isn't a good comparison. Because EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD believes that there is no way for Parsons to live up to his contract. All any of us is saying is that whomever he is sleeping with has nothing to do with his ability or inability to rehab properly.

lsugrizzfan    0
1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

This is pure ridiculousness. The dude has had countless people talk about his lack of desire for basketball.

Other than you and other upset fans, I have missed those. Can you include some links of quotes from teammates, coaches, front office personnel, or other reputable sources, you know people who aren't speculating but actually know the guy?

MemphisX    0
1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

How did you know how hard Marc Gasol was working when you suggested that after his contract he'd come in fat and out of shape?

Or how did you know if Biggie Smalls was responsible for all the bad picks the grizzlies ever made?

You do realize being fAt and out of shape was empirical evidence of him not working hard. It is not like I looked at a pic on the internet. He was fat.

My point with Wallace is he was being paid to be the GM. If he didn't make the picks then his knowledge is not respected enough for him to be the picker. Either way, he should be fired.

You on the other hand, pulled an opinion from an orifice and started a thread...as usual.

43 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Was there really a disconnect? You have an obvious issue with women he is dating, mainly because of age. You even said you wouldn't be as critical if he were with an older woman (by the way, one of the women he has been linked to is Kate Beckinsale, who is 43). I said as long as they are legal why should you care. The only disconnect is you from reality.

Then you constantly rant about how unfairly people treat Mike Conley and his ability to live up to his contract. Except it isn't a good comparison. Because EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD believes that there is no way for Parsons to live up to his contract. All any of us is saying is that whomever he is sleeping with has nothing to do with his ability or inability to rehab properly.

You keep pointing out that he can date whoever he wants. I keep pointing out that that's not what I am criticizing him for.

The problem I have with him serial dating young girls in Hollywood is that in my mind, his focus is not there.

Let me ask you something, if you gave your son $80,000 to go to college on a full ride and you see him constantly posting picks of him getting stupid drunk, and sexing it up with random college girls, would you have a problem with it, or would you say: hey, he can date who he wants.

The facts are that his contract comes with responsibilities, and it doesn't appear that he is taking it seriously.

lsugrizzfan    0
2 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

You keep pointing out that he can date whoever he wants. I keep pointing out that that's not what I am criticizing him for.

The problem I have with him serial dating young girls in Hollywood is that in my mind, his focus is not there.

Let me ask you something, if you gave your son $80,000 to go to college on a full ride and you see him constantly posting picks of him getting stupid drunk, and sexing it up with random college girls, would you have a problem with it, or would you say: hey, he can date who he wants.

The facts are that his contract comes with responsibilities, and it doesn't appear that he is taking it seriously.

But you keep bringing up that they are "young" girls. You even said "if he were with a girl his age and in a relationship I don't think I'd be nearly as critical." So yes that is what you are criticizing him for doing; it may not be the only thing, but it is definitely a thing that you are criticizing him for doing.

At least in this post, you put "in my mind" to let us know you only "feel" as if his focus isn't there. And hopefully you also realize that there could be a difference between reality and your feelings. You feel as if he is not working hard, but he may actually be. He may not. The fact that he is with different women every day/week/month does not stop him from working out. I keep pointing out he can date whomever he wants, because whomever he is dating has no impact on whether or not he is working out. He controls his own decisions.

If I spent that much for my child to go to school, I would want him to apply himself properly. If he was doing all of his assignments and attending his classes, I would not care one bit that he was enjoying his life the rest of the time. Again, there are 24 hours in a day; that is plenty of time to enjoy many, many different aspects of life.

People need to quit reading too much in to Instagram and Twitter posts.

Him or any athlete posting workout videos doesn't mean he's working out hard regularly.

Him or any athlete NOT posting workout videos or posting socializing videos doesn't mean that he isn't working out hard.

Tip for Instagram: quit following dudes you don't know.  If you want to follow strangers, follow an Instagram "model".

And just because you know them or their jersey number still makes them a stranger if they don't know you.

Also: don't commit on any strangers photos. Just don't.

chipc3    0
21 hours ago, MemphisX said:

You do realize being fAt and out of shape was empirical evidence of him not working hard. It is not like I looked at a pic on the internet. He was fat.

My point with Wallace is he was being paid to be the GM. If he didn't make the picks then his knowledge is not respected enough for him to be the picker. Either way, he should be fired.

You on the other hand, pulled an opinion from an orifice and started a thread...as usual.

If you look at Parson's pictures and think he looks fat I never want you to look at a picture of me! :lol:

Personally I am not sold on the idea that Parson's was fat or out of shape as much as he simply didn't have the confidence in his knee to push it harder. Apparently since he needed another surgery there was some validity to that belief. I tore my Achilles heal once and it is very difficult to overcome the fear of repeating that injury that needs to be overcome. Maybe I am just making excuses but I don't believe Chandler was that out of shape last season. 

That doesn't condone Wallace signing him to a large contract knowing he had already had two knee surgeries. It reeks of a desperation move on his part and it failed miserably last season. Hopefully this coming season he will be improved. 

Dwash    0
31 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

If you look at Parson's pictures and think he looks fat I never want you to look at a picture of me! :lol:

Personally I am not sold on the idea that Parson's was fat or out of shape as much as he simply didn't have the confidence in his knee to push it harder. Apparently since he needed another surgery there was some validity to that belief. I tore my Achilles heal once and it is very difficult to overcome the fear of repeating that injury that needs to be overcome. Maybe I am just making excuses but I don't believe Chandler was that out of shape last season. 

That doesn't condone Wallace signing him to a large contract knowing he had already had two knee surgeries. It reeks of a desperation move on his part and it failed miserably last season. Hopefully this coming season he will be improved. 

Ummm he was talking about Gasol being fat.

chipc3    0
1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Ummm he was talking about Gasol being fat.

I don't think he looked that fat either. Photos put on pounds...at least for me. ;)